Reviews for Heart of the Porcupine
LookAgain chapter 1 . 5/10
wow
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
What a great story! Even in Alaska's wilderness these two would find a way! The research you must have had to do is mind boggling. You knew the trials of living in that enviornment. What they faced and ...Your characters are believable and fleshed out. Felt if I went there I would find them. You did your homework and not only does it show, you got extra credit! Hope to read more of your work soon! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Holy shit. I happened upon this story a while ago and it seems I never left a review. For that I am extremely sorry. The effort and time you put into these stories brings me such joy. I love reading each and every one and I hope you continue for you have the gift of a wordsmith like none I have ever seen before. All of your stories have such depth and all of your reviews reflect your talent. Do not dwell on the number for I pity the souls that have yet discovered your talent. But please always bear in mind that you are a magnificent person and should never stop doing what you love. :)

especially if it means more stories for me to read :D

Raxi
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
The ended made me laugh hysterically and wake my girlfriend up. Did you actually get that from WebMD? The rest of the story was brilliant!
Serenityofthematrix chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Such a good story. I enjoyed reading it!
Astrido chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
very nice end. i really loved the story and the quiet understanding they shared. beautifully described.
will you write another sherlock story?
cheers
yuura
RaychDZeros chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
HAHAHA! LOVE THIS!
Rasial chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
This was really excellent and well-proportioned. A great and satisfying johnlock.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Oh, what a good story this is! Love the ending-it's just **right**. Thanks so much for the gift of your writing!
avidreader33 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
What a great story!
brandyfaire chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Thank you so much for an excellent story! I thoroughly enjoyed your characterizations and plot; Sherlock and John were so... Sherlock and John-like! lol
TheReturned chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Ah, brilliant. Loved it. So well written. Any chance of an epilogue...? :-)
Sleepybatch chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
One of my favourite fics. It's so beautiful and painful and perfect. Thank you for sharing your amazing writing!
Serenityofthematrix chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Very good chapter. Excited for the next one.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »