Reviews for Tale of Years: Stars Along the Way
orangeoctapus chapter 1 . 4/20
Hi hi, what ever happened to the Monster story? Chapter 2 seems to have been replaced by another contents page.
Also, love your take on the Twilight characters, it feels very believable and engaging.
SavKelly chapter 4 . 2/17
Oh. Nvm lmao
SavKelly chapter 4 . 2/17
I thought he never kissed anyone before
Eldar-Melda chapter 50 . 10/29/2023
Alice and Jasper are part of my favorite characters and couples and I like reading new content for them.

So thank you a lot!
TwoToTango chapter 50 . 10/28/2023
Dear Jessica
I am happy that you obviously still write Cullen stories. I am really thankful. Not only did you enrich the Twilight Universe so much with your fantastic back stories for all family members. You also collected quite a few likewise ingenious authors for me to discover.
And now a brandnew oneshot. I grinned a lot reading this one despite the sinister shadow of Roice howering over it.
There is just the title that I get only partially. Fairy wings alright, but where are the Playboy cars?
Oh, and you might want to add the story to the list in chapter one, it's still missing there.
All the best to you, you' re my favourite Twilight fanfic author.
anglocatholic chapter 50 . 10/22/2023
Awwww 3
kiwihipp chapter 50 . 10/19/2023
Oh wow!
That nearly caused an incident that could have turned out much worse!
Sometimes the humans are too stupid for their own good.
SS chapter 50 . 10/16/2023
I love your story but I hope you didn't for the you stared in chapter 41 continued in chapter 45 I've been wondering what will come in the third and final chapter.
Z-Racer chapter 50 . 10/14/2023
Protective Jasper and Edward are great! The relationship between Alice and Jasper being quite ethereal and dictated by destiny is definitely one of the more interesting parts of Twilight, in my opinion. It's just too bad for her that she can't ever have 'normal'.

PS: It's Spider-man not Spiderman. Respect the hyphen!
Guest chapter 50 . 10/14/2023
Poor Alice, very sweet chapter
Stardustandtwilight chapter 50 . 10/13/2023
Ah, I'm glad you finally finished this one!

The way you said Jason skips showers reminded me of a boy in high school I knew that had the worst BO and would hang out near my band locker because his girlfriend's locker was by mine. It was so bad lol.

This is delightfully full of teenage vampire shenanigans and I like how Carlisle and Esme were like 'we need a vacation away from all this.' And I like exchange between Esme and Emmett about Christmas cards
Goldielover chapter 50 . 10/13/2023
Thanks for the new one shot. At least they didn't have to do a quick move this time. And hopefully it taught the creep a lesson, and he'll think twice before picking on supposedly insecure girls.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/28/2023
Loved the 1 and 2 of spreading our wings. Hadn’t seen 3 posted yet, is there an eta or am I just missing it?
SS chapter 49 . 9/7/2023
I love your stories I just noticed you haven't finished Spreading Our Wings you need to finish it.
XxCeliaxX chapter 15 . 7/15/2023