Reviews for Living an Indoctrinated Dream
benrobbins77 chapter 27 . 7/15
I tried your story because of Logical Premise' recommendation. I could only stand reading through chapter 27. There is too much jumping around with no explanation, we're told Jack is this great businessman, but we only see that a couple times. If he was using his foreknowledge to the fullest, he would be a trillionaire right now. His management style is also terrible. He doesn't treat his employees as well as he should. Anyway, thanks for putting the effort in, even though I'm done reading.
Lost Guy chapter 90 . 7/9
God damn man I binged the last thirty chapters to 8am from 12!

I love this story and the amount of detail you have put into it, truly this I have to say is the best Mass Effect fic on site.

Also what happened to the Russian sub captain? I think I skipped over what happened to him.
Black-eyed Envy chapter 1 . 6/29
cool fanfic! And I wonder if Jack will have an affair with anyone? Maybe even with Shepard
The-White-Spiral chapter 85 . 6/14
Ho mate, I've been devouring this story over the last three days, it's so good! Just wanted to say that Ex. Pallins speech on holding the line and why he fought for the image rather than the reality nearly had me in tears it was so amazing.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 90 . 6/13
Ah, and he has returned to us :D

Sounds like either Xen is removing witnesses, or we're about to stumble into some Dead Space-degree bullshit

Damn it I'm looking forward to that now.
OBSERVER01 chapter 90 . 6/9
Excellent chapter man :)
Lost Guy chapter 38 . 6/7
I have to say I love your Batarians and that if I were to ever attempt another ME fic I would like to base my Batarians off of yours if thats okay.
Janizary chapter 90 . 6/7
Glad to see the Blackshirts didn't get you ;) (I'm going to secretly believe that 'moving 4 times in the last 9 months' is code for "our secret bases was discovered. on the run" :D )

They better hope this works out. From all the forces and traps in place it feels like they've painted themselves into a corner if it goes sideways.
AgentSteve11 chapter 90 . 6/7
Hooray! An update! outstanding work yet again. Congrats on the house, my wife and I are looking to buy a home in the next few months too.
Pteaset chapter 90 . 6/6
10 of 10
Tirion I chapter 90 . 6/6
Yay, an update! Once again, you capture the suspenseful submarine-like aspect of stealth ships like canon never did. Also, holy mother of body horror, what is that shit? My guess would be nanites, and it killed everything inside the curtain... nice of the geth to keep it in there.
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 6/5
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies and deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Good concept chapter 18 . 5/9
Thank you for your work. Such quality is rare and eye opening to read.
AnthonyR89 chapter 85 . 4/17
...Pallin is a fucking idiot. and an asshole.

i also somewhat disagree with your view on C-Sec. they aren't all like Garrus. if they were, they'd be a lot more competent.

Also, Jack Harper is fucking nuts for actually encouraging all the reapers to come in, instead of trying to delay that for as long as possible.
AnthonyR89 chapter 66 . 4/11
...Sovereign was never what Nazara called itself. it's what Saren called it.

also, i don't really see Jenkins buying Hock's bs.

also, how the hell are you taking 25 credits in one semester? from what i recall from the college i went to in California, you were only allowed to take up to 18 credits a semester.