Reviews for Wolfsbane
GONEiam chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
It's a good story! You should update ! :)
Atenea217 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
ohhh do please update!
FantasySci5 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
I know it's been awhile since you last posted, but I really like this story-and that Severus didn't go back with Lucius. I hope they can semi work through the pain... :(
AngelTalion chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
GAH! MORE MORE! Where have you gone! You must write more! It is too lovely a story to be left undone! PLEASE write more!
B-Elanna chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
pulease update again - i love this story.

I was just rereading some ficcies on my laptop and realised this one was still unfinished. But when I looked online it still was :(

I hope you have time to update again *gives u puppy look eyes*

Pretty please
Runaway Kid-RK chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
The emotions are conveyed very well. Love your work!
Runaway Kid-RK chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
First chapter and I'm already anxiou to read the next! :D
yumi-no-baka chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Hi, I wanted to read "Uncommon Perversions" but China (where I live) blocks sockiipress. Do you have it archived anywhere else (other than geocities, tripod or angelfire, those are blocked too, as well as other sites).
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
More Please!
mina chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
It cant end this way! Why are you tormenting innocent people by not finishing the story? Its cruel and unfair, especially cos youre story is good!Please write more!
wolfiejinn chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
AH! I've read all of your Severus/Remus stories and you leave this one off here? AH!

I'm traumatized beyond belief!

Wolfie
brennacora chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
that's it? are you crazy? you can't end it that way. cuz that would be evil. really evil.
tearlesereph chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Poor Remus...
Arafel2 chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
Great story. So very well written. I wish you would continue.
paigey-chan chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
WHOA! still no update? KILL ME NOW! dude, you're driving me INSANE because i'm dying to read more of this ficcy! update, please, please, please! god, i'm a whiney brat. *grins*
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »