Reviews for A Tale of Two High Schools
LovinqRosiie chapter 41 . 12/17/2020
hey..i really liked this book/fic. its been 5 years but I'm still hooked. ill love it forever and maybe show my children lmfao - keep writing!
LovinqRosiie chapter 33 . 12/17/2020
im sorry - its a bit late now
LovinqRosiie chapter 7 . 12/17/2020
oh damn im scared
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2020
God. Merida kind of crazy. You chose the right princess to be overzealous, though.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2020
lol. I love Anna.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2020
So the rivalry doesn’t really matter all that much to anyone but the most zealous, I suppose?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
Its alright. I know even less about football than you (and I’m AMERICAN), so you won’t be getting in trouble with me about that ;)

The writing is nice. I like all the crossovers and cameos.
APerson chapter 4 . 10/18/2020
Ooh! They know Harry Potter stuff!
APerson chapter 3 . 10/18/2020
I really enjoyed Hiro's company last chapter. I'd like his company some more please!
reesiem chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
What type of name is Rise of the Brave Frozen Tangled Dragons?Hahahahahahhhahahhahhahahahahahahahhhahah!~o~
jaffa3 chapter 5 . 6/27/2020
Such cuties
SpaceTime1969 chapter 40 . 3/5/2020
I love this story! I usually don't like highschool AUs, but this one worked for me.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2020
Oh this is cute! Also I love Elsa and Anna’s dynamic. 333
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 27 . 12/11/2019
Man I couldn't even finish the chapter cause I was so mad at how stupid parents can be about teenagers. They arent all going to have sex if left alone, like Elsa and Jack didnt do anything wrong. And if they were college age or older their parents couldn't even do anything about it. Ugh parents make me nuts.
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 13 . 12/10/2019
Agnarr and Iduna, that's just what I'll call their parents in my head lol go Frozen 2!
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »