Reviews for How to Hold a Kuroko
Please update soon :D
Sakihinata chapter 3 . 5/12
Cute !
IhumakitukPeople chapter 8 . 2/2
I didn't know I needed MuraKuro fics in my life until I read your story! Now I can't go on without reading a story with this pairing, and since there aren't that many on , this is like taking a breath of fresh air after miles of digging underground! Great story :)
Jennosaur chapter 8 . 1/6
These are great! Each story is so well written, and so adorable. I really enjoyed reading them! And the theme of Murasakibara holding Kuroko is really cute :)
Suggestion for a future fic: How to Hold a Drunk Kuroko!

It's totally fine if you don't want to write it, I just thought it might be a funny one :D
LavenderCloud chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
How about a beach date? Or piknic/camp fight off a bear is nice but your styles are more clever, nice job/chapter posts you and your girlfriend.
I'll send a better written review tommorrow. Nice warm/kind story.
GoddessQueenSlay chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Murasakibara would eat peppermint flavored potato chips.
ilovekuroko chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
nice story! makes me want to get a boyfriend like atsushi thank you author-san, ill wait for the update patiently so take your time
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
Plz if your taking requests you HAVE TO do a horny kuroko that's set at the start of serin practice and the team walks in on them PLZ ;p
BabyNightmareLady chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Loved the chapter!
I love Murasakibara being all protective of Kuroko, it's so sweet! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Loved it!
I love stories where Murasakibara and Kuroko are getting along, those two are my absolute favorite! :D
knb143 chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
hi! an avid reader here. i've been reading this story many many times already and yet i still can't get enough of it. i'm loving MuraKuro couple more and more.. and this story too. can't wait for the next update. :) update pretty soon :) 3
Icestar2012 chapter 7 . 8/15/2016