Reviews for In Slow Motion
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 5/11
Wow, great AU! I like how you included some of the same elements, while slightly twisting others... overall, marvelous job :)
ShortFandomGirl chapter 1 . 3/17
This is a beautiful masterpiece. This story deserves more review's and love!
Helen Frances Barrie chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Okay, quickly question: Is legal to write something like that?
Because, really, it should be ilegal to kill the readers like that. RSRSRS.
Slr, i loved it, i adored it. Such a great story and great writing. I didn't went into your perfil (i will) but i really hope there is a sequence.
I need a sequence!
Well, you got the mesage.
All love and luck
Barrie.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
I fucking love you
marcumneva chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I love this story, i love how they grew up together. Thank you... Just thank you
Lucinda Silver chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This story is just plain adorable that I just want to hug Castiel! Hehehe! Awesome one shot!
Bookaddict22 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This is one heck of an awesome story. The Destiel shipper in me is about to burst from all the feels. I really like how you have mixed canon with your own story. Is there any chance you would think of continuing this story? But if you do, please don't make them go through the apocalypse shit. Just some plain, sappy and happy Destiel without any angst and pain would be good, for once in a while. Great writing!
Animefangirl365 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
okay quick pause, Cas just got to stay the first few days... omg teen vessel Cas is absolutely adorable... Bit further *swoon*... Mini Destiel... omg I love this :) Is Cas still an angel? I assume so. I'm also guessing that, as Jimmy Novak's adult emotions sometimes shone through, his child emotions, being much stronger, are definitely affecting Cas. Especially the teddy bear. :D
just finished. Is that it? aww.. please tell me there's a sequel...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
AWWW. This is a great story
Destiel.lovers chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Loved the fanfic! So touching and sweet and I cried in the end.
10/10 3
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was such a nice story.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Awww! Took me quite a while to read but that's even better :) -Cat.
onlyfoolsrushin9 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
HOLY CRAP THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT SO MUCH
stay-with-me chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
beautiful, absolutely beautiful...it's been a while since a fic has made me cry but I was sobbing all over the place with this. please keep writing stories like this 333
sketchyHemlock chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This story is incredibly well-versed. It's put together seamlessly, floats comfortably between AU and canon, and Destiel is neither raw nor overcooked.
All in all, awesome job!