Reviews for The Life and Times of Buck Willmington
Kathy chapter 29 . 3/15/2018
so glad to read another chapter in this story, really nice, thank you
lotte2910 chapter 29 . 3/13/2018
What a wonderful surprise. My favourit M7-boy is back. A very touching and funny chapter. I love that the small family comes together at last. Please give them some time before the tragedy will struck. I enjoy the story very much and you are a marvellous writer!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/13/2018
Yay! Absolutely wonderful chapter
sibylla29 chapter 29 . 3/13/2018
A great new chapter. I love how Buck tries to protect his mother and does the right thing as a man
heilwig2002yahoo.de chapter 29 . 3/12/2018
Great idea. I love how Buck asks for John's intentions. What a sweet idea. I wonder how John kept a straight face. Please go on telling about my favourit M7-boy.
Terry chapter 29 . 3/12/2018
Great to see a new chapter
larafrank chapter 29 . 3/12/2018
Sweet conversations between Buck and his two parents. I am so happy for all three. They make a great familly and Buck is already used to see John as a father-figure. I look forward to the next bit. Please don't let the tragedy come too soon.
millie2077 chapter 29 . 3/12/2018
Wonderful moments between John and Ida AND John and Buck. I am so glad that this story continues. Please let the small family have some happy times together. But Buck is a teenager now and will soon fight against authorities. Hope that his Ma and the new daddy know how to deal with that. Thanks for posting another part
A reader chapter 29 . 3/12/2018
You ha e no idea how happy I am to see you back with a new chapter, and to add to that I am even happier you are allowing John, Ida, and Buck to be a little family. I hope you allow them to be that for a while longer and allow John to have a fatherly role with Buck for a while longer. I’d really like to see how Buck would cope with that idea if John now had to take on a fatherly discipline role with him now they’ve both admitted to wanting that role. He’s wanted a Pa, but how would he feel with John being a real father to him. A lovely chapter to come back to, thank you for coming back and adding more. Please keep this story coming, I’ve missed it so much.
MaverickLover2 chapter 29 . 3/11/2018
Now, if someone can just hide that rock that you keep crawling under . . . Nice to see that John finally persuaded Ida to become lovers. And Buck seems pleased by it, too. These people deserve some happiness. Wonder how long it will be before it all falls apart?
larafrank chapter 28 . 6/6/2017
It's so much fun to read this ongoing story about my favourit M7-boy.
millie2077 chapter 28 . 5/27/2017
Great moments between Buck and his mother and John and Ida. A very touching part. I am happy that at last Ida and John are together. Thanks for a very sweet chapter of this wonderful story
sibylla29 chapter 28 . 5/26/2017
Wonderful! At last they form a real family. I love this story and your writing so much. Thanks for not giving up on this story
Suz G M chapter 28 . 5/26/2017
So glad you've finally gotten time to update. I love the way John has finally convinced Ida that their love for each other is no one's business but theirs. Keep up the great work -looking forward to your next chapters.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/25/2017
Weeeerrer, John finally spoke up!
Ida deserves a good man, I hope it lasts for a few chapters at least!