Reviews for Not Dame-Tsuna
Dman4869 chapter 17 . 5/14
Damn this is super intense. Will u be mainly focusing on hayato and takeshis bond IR will u go through the entire guardians? Also I hope u graduated alright if u did :) Thank u for all the hard work uve done! Also will u still continue this/hiatus over anytime this year?
alicemainle chapter 1 . 2/10
More please!
Klanglilie chapter 17 . 8/21/2018
Soooo, I read your story in one go...and totaly loved it. Doesn't matter which Tsuna, I love both and your plottwists a nicely done. Your writing style is great and easy to read...soooo I would love to read more and I wish all the best for your exams 3
katsekala chapter 17 . 8/10/2018
Awesome story! Many kisses!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2018
MY POOR TSUCHANS IM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU TO THE BADDIES DONT WORRY ILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THAT THEY WILL NEED TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS WHICH I WONT EVEN FORGIVE THEM...*hugs tsuchan from original world and tsuchan from parallel world crying very hard*...I hope author you won't hurt either tsuchan anymore pls...I beg you not to anymore...tsuchan from parallel world suffered enough pls also tsuchan from original world is starting to feel what parallel world him feels...and that's hurting both of them so pls...don't...*glares at everyone who bullied and betrayed tsuchan before slapping Nana's cheek* you are the worst bitch mother ever I hope you die early I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ONCE I RANTED AND PLS EXCUSE ME FOR SAYING THIS BUT I LOVE THIS STORY AS LONG AS NONE OF TSUCHAN GET HURT OR GET BETRAYED OR FEEL PAIN EVER AGAIN
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 17 . 7/25/2018
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. WHAT THE FUDGE.

Oh.

OH.

OOOOOOOOH.

OH MA GAWD. P.W. Nana is pulling off a Sawada Iemitsu! What the—!

Oh my GOD. HOLY—!

WHAT THE!

Help! I need the next chapter as soon as possible so my soul can Rest In Peace! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! I WILL WAIT FOR THE UPDATE! THIS IS AWESOME!
Mas2009 chapter 17 . 6/13/2018
when are they going to switch to their real world?
I want to see the consequences
Pedobearlikesyaoi1234 chapter 17 . 5/25/2018
I knew it, nana and iemitsu switch places, but where is iemitsu in that world?
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 17 . 5/24/2018
Naw its okay, school is important :-) . But I hope you have a great graduation! Great chapter! Poor tsuna! Also that's a twist about his mo, was that the reason that she left and stayed gone? Still a dickish reason because she hurt her son badly. . I also hope that gokudera will at least be a little nicer to tsuna now. Till next time, bye!
doremishine itsuko chapter 17 . 5/23/2018
ummm then what happened to Iemitsu. Will you update soon so your readers will know what happened with Yamamoto original world?

Great chapter as always.
hellkiss chapter 17 . 5/23/2018
So she became cedf?
Even shit#&) Iemitsu managed to visit his son once every five years. And she didn manage that? Sorry but I didn't like her character in canon and don't like her here. Theres no reason for a mother to abandon her child. And calling your son useless is just...
She could be a good "mother" to Lambo. LAMBO. But not to her son?
Yeah I dislike and have contempt for her. She knew what it was like to have a husband who's never here. And she did the same thing to Tsuna.

Well at least now we can have some explanation for the past.

And here, it Gokudera who will make the first step. I love their interaction here.
Jarjaxle chapter 17 . 5/23/2018
...O_O HAAAAAH!? Parallel World Nana is WHAAAAT!? Oh man...you really enjoy torturing both Tsunas huh...Daaamn
Necrogod chapter 17 . 5/23/2018
Thanks for the chapter!
simple405 chapter 17 . 5/23/2018
Congrats for getting to graduation. I hope things progress smoothly and you keep persistent. I am still unfamiliar with the series so the Nadeshiko name goes over my head, but that makes me even more curious. Thanks for the chapter. I look forwards to more.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2018
Now reborn if anything happens to tsukun or if he ever get hurts or die you will pay! And fuck HURRY UP GUARDIANS AND PROTECT TSUKUN AND FUCK YOU PARALLEL GUARDIANS FUCKING STUPID TSUKUN IS HURT MORE THAN YOU SO FUCK YOU AND ALSO GIVE TSUKUN BACK THE SWEET TSUKUN AND KIND TSUKUN AND I MEAN BOTH OF THEM THE ORIGINAL AND PARALLEL AND ALSO IF PARALLEL TSUKUN AND ORGINAL TSUKUN DIES YOU WILL BE IN TORTURE