Reviews for Naruto And The X-Men
uhhh chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
I'm sorry,... I can't even get past the beginning.

Break up the text and give more content on which person is speaking, it's confusing.

Also,... your characters are weird and already liars right in the beginning "I won't fight you Duncan.." Duncan threw Todd down, and was about to stomp him, until Naruto kicked him back in to the other two. You legitimately had Naruto fight him the second he said he wouldn't...
koseta.a chapter 2 . 9/28/2019
Way to rushed.
Rubius chapter 18 . 5/10/2019
Nice story so far, i know naruto knows a jutsu that prevents pregnancy but with all the "fun" he and the girls are having, u would think at least one would have a bun on the oven.
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 38 . 2/27/2019
This is a Fantastic story. Great job.
beardedaliengamer chapter 4 . 1/26/2019
is it bad that i immediately pictured movie x-men jean from the first 3 movies as phoenix in control of jean's body
MindForged chapter 2 . 11/12/2018
I can already see a major problem with this story, two really. You're literally just doing everything the same things as the cartoons making Naruto’s presence pointless. Given this is after he's fought Kaguya why on earth would he just let things proceed when he can stop people like Lance with no effort? You're also wrapping things up so quickly I can barely tell that something important is happening or who is saying what at times.

I really hope these aren't persistent problems because otherwise I'll definitely drop this soon.
MindForged chapter 4 . 11/11/2018
I'm done. There's no originality to this story at all, I feel like I'm reading a gimped version of the cartoon but it's a pretend crossover since Naruto apparently has no effect on how the plot plays out. I don't mean to come off harshly, but it makes it feel completely pointless to write that. Maybe I'll try it again someday, but I really wish you hadn't written this the way you did. It implicitly nerfs Naruto (who should be able to detect Mystique's disguises given he's a ninja and a sensor type able to see through deception, like the Zetsu) and it feels like everything might as well be a foregone conclusion since I've seen the cartoon.
MindForged chapter 2 . 11/11/2018
Never, ever, start off a chapter with a recap, much less one that's a literal copy paste of the end paragraphs of the previous ones. It just wastes page space.
kynan99 chapter 5 . 10/18/2018
Thanks
Monster King chapter 38 . 9/13/2018
Great story.
korlinki chapter 6 . 9/13/2018
what a fucking pussy mc he flirted with every person who have boobs but when Phoenix want him he back off and shield himself with his girlfriend. change this story rating to R like retarded story.
Azure Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
Hey man, I did like the story overall, but I do see some things that can be made a bit better. (I'm not going to be a jerk, like some people, I'm just doing this, so it gives better depth.) I do think there could have been just a bit more originality to differ from canon. I do thank you for putting Polaris, Pixie, and Marvel girl in the fic to bring in new characters. Also, as a shinobi, you could have had Naruto either take the X-men off their high horse, before that devastating loss to Scarlet Witch, since Naruto knows from firsthand experience its not wise to be overconfident, as well as learning from their defeat. The last thing I saw think would have been great, is Naruto helping Jamie with his powers, since Multiple's powers are the original Shadow Clones/kage bushins. Again, I'm not being hard, just trying to help add some depth. Hope all is well with you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
ya know this is a helluva lotta x-men evo yer absolutly nothing from naruto save the damn name hell all your storied follow this same bull shit!
gohan chapter 3 . 5/19/2018
That was a cheap cop-out of a chapter. Nothing happened that made me feel that this was Naruto other than the very last part with Wanda. If you're gonna write this then WRITE this. Don't just recycle the episode, make it your own. You have the talent. Just don't get complacent with an idea, it will ruin the story.
alen alex chapter 38 . 4/19/2018