Reviews for Naruto And The X-Men
Guest chapter 38 . 1/26/2018
Nice! Really enjoyed this FanFic. I hope you write more Harem Fics.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/26/2018
The Hellfire Club scenario you gave us was very forced and cringey. "Oh we're the Hellfire Club, we're the bad guys and we're gonna rule the world". Reeeeeeaaaal great plot.

This chapter just goes to show all you're good at is Copy & Paste. That's all you do in all of you're FanFictions. Exept, you just add Naruto to the picture. Don't get me wrong, I love Naruto and the Harem as well, but at least try to create some original plot, or it just feels like we're rewatching the show again.
Lone-Faggot chapter 26 . 1/25/2018
First you paired Emma Frost with Scott Sucker, after that, you paired Storm with Logan, and now you gave Polaris to some random OC with a terrible cringey name? The Ororo/Logan stupid pairing that you made up wasn't even canon, Logan wasn't with any woman in this series at all. And you could have just made Scott single, be in love with Jean like he always is, make him jealous of Naruto and then he'll just move on and find some other random girl. That would have made this FanFic a lot better and more believable. And you could have had Storm, Emma Frost and Polaris be with Naruto, but noooooo, you just have to pair some other guys that are single with some other girls, why do you that? ALL the guys don't need to have girlfriends, it would be more realistic if some of them stayed single for some time, or dated some civilian.
Stratos263 chapter 23 . 1/14/2018
Looks like life for the x men will be harder
Stratos263 chapter 22 . 1/14/2018
Well it seems mutants got a chance from the president
Stratos263 chapter 21 . 1/14/2018
Well shit their goes the mansion
Stratos263 chapter 20 . 1/13/2018
So the first loss to the brotherhood well can’t win all the time
Stratos263 chapter 19 . 1/13/2018
Looks like more high school drama for the young x men
Stratos263 chapter 18 . 1/13/2018
Dam naruto get wounded and then get laid
Stratos263 chapter 17 . 1/13/2018
Good luck naruto and Rachel.
Stratos263 chapter 16 . 1/13/2018
Wow way to mess up the x jet younger x men
Stratos263 chapter 15 . 1/12/2018
Good luck naruto and rogue
Stratos263 chapter 14 . 1/12/2018
Looks like everyday life for the x men. At least tabitha is not with her father
Stratos263 chapter 13 . 1/12/2018
Good luck to jean and Rachel
Stratos263 chapter 12 . 1/11/2018
Good luck naruto and the x men
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »