Reviews for Destiny Flame
adenoide chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
So again Dumby will use him like a weapon and manipulate him. I hate that because the Potter throw him out because they think is dark. I'm sorry but what they had did to Harry they aren't better than Voldy. Where is Sirius, he denied Harry because he is afraid Harry was dark. They are all hypocrite.
adenoide chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
the teachers are adult but act like a kids. So we will have Harry hate by everybody and during his 5 years of school he will be welcome. I don't know but for me you will use Harry like a weapon to save the world but who save him now?
adenoide chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I don't know but it's hard for a child to be along and hate by the other when nobody know him.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Yo sencillamente amo a tu Severus Snape!

Me fascina el carácter que le has dado, I wish Severus will be Harrys mentor.

Que realmente, puedas hacer que tome un pape más activo en la vida de Harry, que guie su potencial, que haga grande lo que James Potter olvido, gran venganza

Me encanta este capítulo,

y me gusta que Dumbledore tenga sus opciones abiertas,
aunque sería lindo que no fuera abiertamente sesgado
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Ame este capítulo, !

Is perfect!

I love it. Very nice chapter,

Es un capítulo genial, me encanta como has puesto la tensión de todo el castillo contra el pobre Harry,

y sin duda me has enamorado por completo, con la reacción de Snape,

espero que Severus pueda tomar a Harry como un mentor,

porque bueno...Harry es igual que Severus en la escuela,

sería genial

y me encanta
Azniro-Yes Me chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Really good! Just i feel like i know thins story...
Alice chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Hm. Good, especially the idea, but your writing needs improvement. Particularly that you keep (at least in chapter 1) switching between 1st and 3rd person. It's a good start though :)
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Si Severus es bueno, amo tu finc
adenoide chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
The twin's story is always hard to read because both hate each other. Harry won't have the life better now why not send him in the other school.
Lord Revan Flame chapter 2 . 6/19/2014