Reviews for Anything But Ordinary
RedLA chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
So incredibly funny!
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 5 . 1/14/2004
me much with the likey. they're so cute. god bless for a non-angst fic. if even there's only one, at least there's one. praise allah. lol. post more soon (erm...if you're going to continue) i really hope you are!
Akume chapter 5 . 8/28/2003
I have a confession to make...I haven't read any of your stories besides the conversation one. *Looks slightly guilty* I was on my way, but I found this while paging down the list. I think I can safely say I'm addicted to Taz. She's hilarious. I'm trying not to laugh too loud while I read so I don't wake anyone up. I can't wait to see more of her. Have more up soon! I like reading about Scrat and Gremlin!
JOwa chapter 5 . 6/23/2003
good story!Very funny! I think you are a really good writer and could definatly go somewhere with this!
meme chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
They kissed! Yay. *happy dance* I love them together, mostly becuase I hate Linda but also becuase Taz rocks. Even if I like her better with Maya. Great update.

Meme
Faith chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
you're back! i love this story. charlie and taz rock! lol
Black Laramie chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
I am back! your ever faithful reader-person-thingie! luvs luves luves this story, get more up, or i'll kill adam or something...*shrug* so, i'm not original, bite me.
Cimmy chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
I think this story is so funny! I love it! Although I like all your stories, they are great each and everyone of them.
Genki chapter 2 . 11/17/2002
Omg purple bubbles! this is great!
Faith chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
love it! can't wait for the next chapter
Joyful chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
THEY ARE JUST TOO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! I love it! I'm laughing so hard I'm going wind up waking everyone. MORE! NOW! ! ! ! !
Nicci chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
Ha ha, that was great. I personally in a million years I would never think to do that. This was a really fun chapter, I can't wait to read the next one! :)
Amiella Rogue chapter 2 . 11/6/2002
This is so funny. My friend actually did the fountain thing...the bubbles only though. She's not evil enough to put hair dye in it. It was funny when she got caught because her mom got angry at the dude who hauled her away for questioning.

HEHEHEHE!

Sorry,

Amiella
LostDreams chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
i like
Nicci chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
I really liked this! I hope you write more to it soon! :)