Reviews for Finding Each Other
A-10 Warthog chapter 1 . 5/25
Thought I'd go with my main bro F-14 Tomcat Lover's tag line. Just so you know who is fucking pissed!

Yeah, I'm a friend of F-14 Tomcat Lover. I talked to him and pulled up his Internet History and had a look at your fucking Asian Treachery!

Should have nuked all you fuckers like forever ago!

My buddy, he's too nice. You hear? You think you know something bitch?

You know fucking nothing!

So you go to some fucking shit piece forums. Whoppee! For fuck's sake, so do a bunch of liars bitch! You know, people who claim something and they ain't even that!

Tomcat actually talked to a tanker, a real live, Gulf War veteran. He backs my buddy up. So you ain't know shit. You and those damn bitches you pimp out.

Yeah that will do. You pimp.

It was you who bothered my main bro. You forced him. I don't give a care for your whiny bitches. They're so stupid, they make dumb asses look intelligent.

That final tag line there. My bro looking for attention? Fucking shit. That is a fucking load of horseshit.

None of you bitches give him the time of day. Bullying him like you do. If he wasn't so sure there would be no way to get the law to handle your fucking ass, I would tell him to turn you over to the cops now.

And just so you know, our home state does extradite cyber bullies for trial. So you could be looking at a jail sentence and a stiff fine in US dollars instead of your fucking toilet paper and being so fucking away from your dimple on the ass end of no where back water fucked up country that you'll start thinking yourself Mexican.

So don't ever be talking my boy down, you here me pimp?

Other wise, we'll all come down you and your whiny bitches and you will not like that. Some of us are service. Where do you think he asked some of his questions. It sure as fucking wasn't wikileaks you fucking retard. He asked actual soldiers and you have the fucking balls to try and say they don't know fucking nothing?

Men and women who are fucking dying to keep your Asian ass free?

Fuck it. We should just nuke your asses flat. Show the world what America can really do when pissed off.

I swear, those fucking traitors better be careful not to get identified. Because their asses will be grass feed if they ever do and show up where there are soldiers. They will fucking die.

Just like you. If we ever find your ass.
nguyen.tienphat.10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
this story is really good, i think. Keep it up :)
Fireminer chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
The style gave me quite the insight to you.

Enjoyable. However, I still think being a Marine suit Yuuya's personality more.
Tau Warlord chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Very interesting. I admit, anime Yuuya kind of bored me. This seems like a nice change

Also, yay Kazusa lives. Though I'm a bit ashamed to confess that I'm a YuixKazusa kind of person (my yuri goggles are on tight, and darn it, I like them tight)
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was very sweet, Goose. I think things would definitely go much better this time around. Definitely gave me some ideas for my own Muv-Luv story. Wolf's Fury Alternative: Total Eclipse.