Reviews for You're on Your Own, Pal Part 2
NeoTyson chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
O.M.G this story has to be one of the dark version of the game that I ever seen. You surely show a true a hole side of Kenny that temps me to play season 1 again and be a jerk to him the whole time, Clementime character development was really well down, and lastly the ending with Lee back just brought this back full circle. Very great job with part 2 and now is time to catch up with part 3.
SaekoSasaki chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
dammit I forgot to review :l WHY. And now i cry a fucking river.
Opticz chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
Ah, I finally caught up and finished this story! And I have to say, it was amazing. You did a great job with this story, you captured the emotions perfectly and the characters were on point as well. Of you want to do a part three, then by all means go ahead, it's your choice in the end.
worstpossiblename chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Its up to you! It'd be perfectly fine if you did make pt.3, either way I'm satisfied, you (sir or ma'am) are a spectacular writer and you have my full respect! (Just please don't give up on TWDG fandom!)
AquaDestinysEmbrace chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
LEE!?
TheDonMic chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
There's always going to be a happy ending, for now...
BoomBoomBoomer chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Make a part three please i loved this :D
Paradoxilla chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Aww Leeeeeeeeeee:DDDDD but the story's over D: c

Congratulations on doing this story series, all the reviews, favourites, follows, you deserved them all, purely for the skill of this story. It was one of my favourite stories, and I bid you a good day and night. Continue writing if you wish and i give you all my luck for your future!
spiderclone51 chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Wow, I did not see that coming...how the heck did you manage to pull that off?! Anyway, congrats on such a great story. Although it is your choice to write it, I would definitely read a part three. So good job, keep it up, and I look forward to whatever you put out next.
AquaDestinysEmbrace chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Ooh... maybe it's a replacement foot?
TheDonMic chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Are they putting on a fake leg?
minerrvas chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
I'm sorry I haven't ever reviewed here, but GODDAMN, THAT CHAPTER WAS INTENSE. Certainly had my nerves wracking and I may or may not have cried a bit at the ending. I'll just sit here and wait for the epilogue while hoping Clementine survives... Though I have the feeling you will let her die. Arghhhh. The feels.

And IF you let her die, will you show everyone's feelings on her death? Because I would like that. Especially Kenny and Lilly, because they are my bbys sshhhhhh.
Paradoxilla chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Godamn your cliffhangers. But the epilogue is next chapter, and I would like to congratulate you on this series.

This series of stories was great. Mostly due to the originality of the plot and how you broke off from the original plot to create and entertaining and suspenseful story. Congratulations on nearly finishing this story and I hope you continue to write in the future.
worstpossiblename chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Whaaaat?!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Otay, I accept her fate... :c only on one xircu
spiderclone51 chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
You made Clem get bit?! I mean, its a great story, and I really enjoy what you are trying to do with Sarah, but you make me sad. Is it bad that I'm afraid of what you are going to do to the group in the next chapter? Also, I really enjoyed the way that you took out Ben; it seemed more fitting than the end that the game creators gave him in the first one. So good job.
By the way, did you hear that Telltale games is going to make a season 3?