Reviews for I Can't Outrun You
mamacat20 chapter 2 . 7/16
I just found this story and I'm liking what I've read so farm keeping my fingers crossed that in time you will finish it. Really hoping to find out why Bella took off without Edward.
compass54 chapter 1 . 5/5
Romance, angst, even mystery - yes, yes, yes.

Sorry, but you know what happens to short stories - they grow legs and take off on their own. I can vouch for that phenomenon.

I'm on board. I already want to know all the things...
sparklymeg chapter 2 . 5/4
Waaahhhhhhh I need MORE
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 5/4
Not sure how I ever missed this story, but your earlier post got me intrigued. So here I am. Enjoyed the first chapter and very interested to see what happens next.
Please finish your story
DeathToBeReborn chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Sounds great so far
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Very well written chapter, and I feel like I was dropped into this world with all the emotions swirling, even without knowing what's going on.
I especially like how you echoed the Twilight scenes in which B&E are running from Forks to escape James, then pulled an ironic twist in that she's running from Edward. Nice.
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Thank you for updating. I really am interested in more. Can't wait to learn more about the characters.
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I'm so very intrigued for more. Thank you so very much for updating. I've always loved your writing. Can't wait to read more.
annaharding chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
This one sounds fun - and confusing! Why did she leave? What did he ask her to commit to? Eagerly awaiting your next update!
blueeyedcherry chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
My heart aches for present-day Edward. I know we don't know Bella's reasons behind leaving yet, but to come home to her gone, no explanation or anything, and then the voice mail from him ... The poor man.

Breakfast was such a sweet gesture. The fact that he remembered everything says a lot about him. And her reaction made me laugh. I'm glad she went after him though. And I look forward to reading more about how they ended up where they are now.

Thanks for sharing sweets!

MissBell29 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
I loved this!

I cannot wait for more!
xxislandsxx chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
I wonder what happened, where it all went wrong.. Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Their relationship has very cute aspects. But that's how it starts before you break our hearts, right? What's Bella story? I am dying to know. Waiting on pins and needles.
They hurt Muffin. They hurt so much.
flyrbrd chapter 2 . 8/5/2014