Reviews for we're living in a heartbreak dream
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 9 . 9/20
oh my word, i knew it. fuck. i should have believed the tags/filters that indicated 'angst' and 'in progress'.
Waffles, please come back! you promised in your note that this fic was done, complete. i don't think this is all of it! where is the bloody rest of my heart-i mean, of the story? i know i've complained (still am) about barely surviving each chapter but i did that to see how it all comes together, that all that suffering was for something. so where is it, waffles? make us - me and the story - whole I BEG OF YOU.

PS
what if i want Bellamy Blake [and you] to keep controlling how I feel? *kneels* Waffles, PLEASE have mercy on me. End me or let me move on. and that can only happen when you complete this fic *sobs*
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 8 . 9/20
*wails and crumbles* oh how you wreck me, Waffles! You WRECK me! I'm only reading about this and i already feel like falling apart. how do you do this? *excuses self to wail and wallow and be worse than the crazy Target lady..coz I'm not in fuckin' Target to begin with*
seriously, i thought you were bringing me back to life, to heaven with those crazy stuff about Target only to take it all away in the end! I thought i was supposed to be the evil one, eh? sure the 'doom' bit should have been a warning but come on, waffles! they're light and fluffly and yummy and taste and feel like freakin home and you gave me all that only to fuck with me. sorry. obviously you move me and drive me crazy and i still freakin love you for it haha ))
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 7 . 9/20
yeah, where do Bellarke get off looking so painfully beautiful and making us ship them and envy them (and somehow think that love is sacrilegiously inadequate to describe the utter devotion they have for each other) all at the same time?
oh lord, i don't know if i can survive two more chapters. i don't think i have much of a choice though.
wish me luck (even though i know i should probably be the one wishing you that)
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 6 . 9/20
when i saw that note at the beginning, i had to say out loud that i was fucked. still barely, painfully breathing though. am i going to need life support too? chap 7, here we go...
all the best,
MostEvilIceQueen
PS
Bowman, Hawkeye...is it an intentional theme or a happy accident? coz I happen to love Arrow, Hawkeye, heck, even Bard the Bowman (yes, I am unabashedly that much of a geeky fangirl apparently)
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 5 . 9/20
ugh. is this what it's like to have a heart? I'm not so sure I want it anymore (the first two chapters made me want one...or two). now it just feels like a dead weight i almost wanna chuck the first chance i get. haha. even my lungs seem to be malfunctioning. what in the bloody world are you doing to me, waffles (boy, do i LOVE waffles)?
chapter 6, here we go...
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 4 . 9/20
[Disclaimer: review may contain spoilers about the fic]
Here we go again! Why do I let you hurt me like this AGAIN? and oh my god, I still have 5 fucking chapters to go. I can barely breathe and yet here I am DYING to get right on with the next chapter.
did i mention that eulogy was FUCKING AMAZING? I almost wanna stash a copy and include it in my will: this is how I want the eulogy for me to be like(yes, I'm indirectly - not so anymore I guess - implying that your writing is pushing me to be a wonderful person so that I can bloody DESERVE a eulogy like that).
and that last Bellarke scene? FUCKING PERFECT. True to Bellarke fashion, I wish all fights were that fucking fantastic. Hell, I wish ALL CONVERSATIONS were, are that bloody amazing. This is why I freakin LOVE this power couple. They can raise hell, raze the world, utterly ruin me and I'd still fucking love them for it.
kudos! this self-proclaimed goddess doesn't mind weeping and bleeding over your work (sorry if that doesn't sound like the compliment it should be).
daym
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 3 . 9/20
ohmygod. I don't know what it is about you and your writing but I nearly went hysterical just about the same time Clarke did (I wrote nearly because I'm not really one to cry. I have friends whose life missions are to find things that will make me cry and they'll probably both hate and worship you for accomplishing that). God. Why am I letting you hurt me like this? It'd be easy to blame Bellarke but that would be unfair to your talent.
ok, bring on the pain. this MostEvilIceQueen doesn't mind melting over good stuff like this :P
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 1 . 9/20
I like it! The writing style, the way Clarke ogles Bellamy... they all work so far :P
on to the next chapter :P
v0lchitsa chapter 9 . 7/6
Oh no... I hope there's more. This story is so genuine and so angsty (my absolute favorite). Thank you for sharing so far. I hope you consider continuing!
heartbroken chapter 9 . 1/1
"Then stop letting Bellamy Blake control how you feel."
NO, continue. it's fine. pls get back together and pls finish this book thanks
i'm crying chapter 9 . 1/1
this story is honestly ruining my life. are u kidding me. u can't end it like that. wow. i want to cry. i NEED bellamy and clarke back together. wow. this is such an amazing fucking story that is so real it makes me want to die. so thanks for that.
biscuitdestroyr chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
Damn I just found this story and didn't realize the last time it got updated. I love this story and hope that u update it soon!
LittleWildFlower chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
Oh god! I thought there was enough chapters left for this to resolved but it ended at the wedding and you haven't touched this story in forever and I'll never know how it ends unless you puck up the story again! Which I hope you do eventually but I can wait a little while I think hahaha. Good luck! I hope you get this and it I spires you to finish because either is such a good story and so well written!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
Preach Raven! Somebody needed to make Clarke see the light.
Maguillete chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
I should've checked the last update date before I stated reading this story. It's amazing but it will probably never be finished :(