Reviews for Tela Vasir: Hard Point
Eterna1Soldier chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
This is getting really good. I love OC stories, as rare as they are, and you are doing a really great job with it. The plot is intriguing and the characters are fascinating.

I've been wondering why Miller chose the name 'John White', but I'm sure we'll find out as the story progresses. Until next time.
Kudara chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
This is an intriguing story, it's interesting to see someone write Tela as both a novice Spectre and dealing with humans.

Though you do point out quite handily the one thing that made no sense story wise in ME - why they didn't actually put Shepard under a more experienced Spectre. Of course the real reason is that Shepard couldn't be the lone hero and the lone voice crying out the truth in the wilderness if that had been the case.
dootamin chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I AM ALL OF THE HYPED
guesswho chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Just read it all, and I have to admit this is well written and you have me hooked now!
I just wonder what you have in store for poor Joe here.
Eterna1Soldier chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
You are an amazing writer!

I'm hooked on this story. The plot, the characters, the sense that something larger is at stake, it's all so amazingly well written. I especially appreciate the care and time you obviously took when developing your characters. The main characters, Vasir and Miller, each have their distinct personalities and paradigms. But most importantly, you've shown that they are flawed beings with their own miscomings and prejudices. So many stories on this site are unreadable because of perfect 'marry sue' characters. I'm glad you didn't take that route. And Levra? Her quirks and smart quips are fun to read. (I see a lot of similarities with Joker). The contrast in personalities between her and Vasir breath life into the story.

I admit I had a laugh when Vasir collapsed into the bed because of the 'most powerful orgasm in her life'. I guess 60 years without any lovemaking will do that. Miller loosing a whole lot of his memory kind of reminds me of Jason Bourne. I can't wait to see what happens next. I think this might become my new favorite story if the previous chapters are anything to go by.

Keep the chapters coming. :)