Reviews for The Ones Left Behind
123456789 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I love this story. I really can't wait to see how it all comes together! So, please please please update soon.
dragonball256 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Excellent story, cannot wait to read the sequel, in fact I think I'll start in a bit.

One of the best Captain America fics out there with Peggy/Steve pairing, too bad there aren't more reviews
Kat A. Coop chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Ahhhhh that's unbelievable!
Lady Kaelyn of Midgard chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Oooh good ending. Can't wait for the sequel.

PS Die, Sitwell! Killllllll him with fire!

PPS Isn't 'realm' just what everyone not from Earth calls planets? The Nine Realms (of which Earth/Midgard is one) are connected by Yggdrasil and the Bifrost transports across long distances, rather than interdimensionally or something. I'm pretty sure Thor is in fact an alien.
BillThomas chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Very good story, but... Okay, I might have missed an explanation, BUT, if you made Clint deaf (which I didn't really care for anyway, but whatever), how was he able to talk to Tony on the phone?

Regardless of that little hiccup, I really like it, and am looking forward to seeing more!
Merci's Savior chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Love it. Can't wait to read more. Was ridiculously disappointed that there isn't more to the story yet, so you've got me itching for more. Update fast please. :)
Capt.Hazard chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Great story thus far. I'm actually interested to see how you play out the encounter between Steve and Peggy. Are you doing the earth based films?
MF 22 chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Wow, you're hitting all the movies. Which means it's going to be some time before Steve is found. Damn.

Oh well, this is a really good fic. I like how you're incorporating everything in the Marvel movie universe, tying it all together. Few fics can actually pull something like that off, and actually do so well. You even managed to incorporate a younger Coulson into this, having Peggy introduce herself, her true self. But what surprised me is that Peggy let Pepper, a civilian, know her secret, which many unsavory people would kill to know. But Pepper is one of the few civilians who can be trusted; if she can put up with Stark's bullshit that long, she can certainly be trusted with that knowledge.
dragonball256 chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Oh man how has this story not gotten many reviews it is excellent. Love pre-films & Phase 1 from Peggy's POV
skywave chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
I absolutely love your writing style. :D Can't wait for more.
VioletBrock chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Oh my goodness. Found your story this morning; it's absolutely amazing. I love the focus on Peggy; I always thought she was an interesting and strong character. Her relationship with Howard and Maria was so sweet and I loved their reliance on each other.

I really enjoy the way you write; great descriptions of emotions and plot development. It's definitely a "page-turner"!

And I especially got excited to see Phil and then Clint appear in the story. Hawkeye is one of my favorites, and the way you wrote him into Peggy's life was just amazing.

Thank you for such a fantastic story to start my day with; I devoured all five chapters at once and eagerly await the next!

:) Vi
Silverbellekait chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
This is beautiful. I can't wait for more! Thank you so much!
Lady Kaelyn of Midgard chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Noooooooooo! I mean I knew Howard and Maria would have to die sometime but still nooooo. :'(

Very good read so far. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Lightnings Pride chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
YOU WATCH AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D? OH MY GODS I LOVE YOU
queenlmno chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Cancel, and I'll shoot you. Actually, cancel and I'll give Maria the gun so SHE can shoot you.