Reviews for Forgotten time
Durbe the Barian chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh, poor Tooru. He's got a full plate, doesn't he?
Thank you for the brotherly relationship. Thank you so much. :) (YES! I AGREE! Tooru/Azusa! Sorry. Fanatic.)
Anyway, I hope to be able to get into your story soon. I might just jump ahead to Rei and Takuya's appearance so I hope you understand. Hehe.
One question though. How did a baby fic inspire such a work of art? O.O
TanteiAPTX4869 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I really liked this fic since first installment (The Last Man Standing)

I also like the way that you highlight that Rei is responsible for the mistakes he had done to both Wataru and Takuya in this fic especially when Takuya knew Rei's real identity from the beginning.

Personal thoughts:
Though I did wish that these installments (from The Last Man Standing - to this fic now) should be continued at some point. (Kinda cliffy at the end)

Just to be reassure on this:
Why is that Rei felt being threatened when Takuya knew that he worked for the PSB?

DCTP:
i) The name's isn't the same as in this FF account
ii) it'll be no fun if I just told my name here (it'll be spoiled either way)
iii) figure it out by yourself (I mean it)
iv) hint: I'm always active by midnight
Good luck on finding my DCTP account!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
For personal reason, this is fanfiction. And it is YOUR fanfiction. You can write Rei/Takuya or Rei/Whoever you want. Dont let others change your mind. Personally I will go to Rei/Sherry because it's interesting. Rei/Azusa is sweet but not that interesting, Rei/Vermouth much more better than them.
In fictional relationship, we need some interesting, suprising factors to free our imagination vividly.
So, good luck!