Reviews for Shikamaru and Temari - Collection of short stories (M)
Julietpmusic chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
AWWW
Axel0913 chapter 9 . 5/26/2017
Absolutely loved each and every chapter! Great job!
Poodie chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Fun stuff, very descriptive :D
Poodie chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Hmmmm, shika gave up his wordddXD
Poodie chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Temari is so freaking evil XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Awwww my babies 3333 I came here because I saw a post of anamicenas and it was really worth! xx
Sweetnes chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
Well written stories good job
Pekabooo chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
[Chap 8] A friend of mine recommended me to read this story, she told me to start with chapter 8, because for her was the most beautiful... And she's right.
I love the way you describe de situation, the feelings, the touches... Everything. It's like I'm inside that room, seeing them making the love; oh, I'd like to be there watching them. I'm a pervert girl, that's true.

That moment, that incredible moment when Shikamaru says" Stop that, untill you want me to rape you" is one of the most intenses moments I've read in ShikaTema. Just, wow.

Thank you so much for this chapter, your way to write is wonderful.

I will read the rest of the chapters soon, and don't worry, I'm that type of person who always leave a review, so wait me.
Cggbhh chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Gghgvbb
pamelaanderson chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
thank you for updating!
anamicenas chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
Hey, this was really good, I loved the dark and chaotic scenario here. It's amazing how you can put them in the most dangerous scenario but they won't stop caring for the other and all that adrenalin and fear from the fight can so easily turn into passion and relieve when they survived together. Super super hot and I love the roughness of it all. Especially how Shikamaru is more dominant when Temari gives that slightly chance and want to run away when she realizes her feelings. Keep been amazing!
aeladriel chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Possibly my favourite so far of this series. You know how to please the closeted reading-smut-in-secret pervert that I am :p

I love their passion, and I love his realisation that he loves doesn't come in the cliché "Oh my days, I love her!". It comes like a natural progression, he acknowledges that he doesn't want to hide anything anymore and that he doesn't want this to end when she leaves his room.

They have such a fulfilled sex life, I'm practically jealous :p
1996irl chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Sooooo expected of Temari! Lol poor Shikamaru :p
Coelha-chan chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
That was truly beautiful, and came out just when I was dying to read some good ShikaTema story.
That's exactly how I picture them, and how they feel for each other. BEAUTIFUL!
Great work, and keep them coming!
Bichebleue chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Wow wow woow...
All I can say is "Bravo". Seriously, this is a masterpiece.
The attraction between them, this passion, this love and all emotions whom submerged them are very well described. We can feel all theirs feelings and it's magic ! There is no vulgarity in the lemon scene : all is nice, just sensual (as always you wrote it ) and sexy.
Reading this, is a very good way to start the day xD
I reaaaally appreciate it and I always hope you continue write some delicious OS !

PS : I am really fangirling on your Shikamaru. I want to marry him :D :D
No joking, I think you did him well ! So great job !