Reviews for Journey Of A New Clan
Suicide Forest chapter 14 . 8/21
Dude plz update this! If u hav abandoned it i can take it on 4 u! I shall giv u credit!
Zion The Cookie Empress chapter 14 . 1/3
Update soon? Please? Btw can I enter OCs?

Stripey-Gray tabby tom with gray stripes
Meets the clan while looking for his mother
Hostile and refuses to join
Ruby chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Cool
LakeStream chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Good chapter and thanks for using Cloud and Moon
Lawsonsog chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
please update soon i love this story and it' would also be cool if thronstar finds their clan and they have a fight and junk
ultima-owner chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
So that's what was in the lake
Lawsonsog chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
look i don't wanna hate on your creativity but only a leader like brokenstar would kill a kit soo you
Spirit of Writing chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Oh my god, Island Clan is part of a Alligator territory! Nice chapter and hope for new chapter.
StarclanIsWithUs chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Personality: bipolar
Kittypet
Family: orphan
KajkaElina chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
I like it! And is that water beast a pirananha? Or a shark? Or a fish?
Eytukan chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Name:Jaguar
Pelt colour:golden with rosettes
Eye colour:emerald
Personality:Strong, fast, agile, intimidating, a protective, kindhearted tom
Rouge
Mate:Amber(also rouge)

Here's my cat
ultima-owner chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
what is the beast in the lake?
Fandom Jumping Expert chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Woohoo! I like this chapter, and I think IslandClan is a wonderful name! I would've rooted for PineClan, though...
I can't wait to see if you'll do a chapter on Thornstar!

With StarClan's Blessing,
Stormpelt aka The Fandom Jumper
Shadow765 chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Do you accept OCs? Can I give you mine?:
Name: Ice
Age: 7-8 moons
Appearance: sleek white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Rank: Rogue (later apprentice, later warrior)
Clan: IslandClan
Personality: She thinks before acting, but almost never reasons; if there is a battle, she won't think about it, just agree to do the battle. She prefers fighting more than hunting, but is better at hunting than fighting (which is ironic, I suppose). She doesn't like to hang out with kits and prefers being with apprentices or warriors. She hates the medicine cat and elders, because they are 'too old and can't do things warriors do' but she doesn't let them hear it. She is also a rule-breaker, but is extremely loyal to IslandClan.
Family: Storm (brother) and Echo (younger sister [from a second litter])
Name: Storm
Age: 7-8 moons
Appearance: fluffy black tom with dark green eyes and a nicked ear
Rank: Rogue (later apprentice, later warrior)
Clan: IslandClan
Personality: He's the opposite of Ice. If Ice prefers fighting, he prefers hunting. If she doesn't reason, he does. He changed his personality as a kit because he didn't want to look like his sister. He is calm and reasonable, unlike Ice who is hot-headed and the opposite of reasonable. He likes hanging out with kits, especially with Echo, but also likes being with Ice (he got used to her). He is shy, and does not voice his opinions out loud. He prefers to agree and just go on with it, even if he doesn't like it.
Family: Ice (sister) and Echo (younger sister [from a second litter])
Name: Echo
Age: 5-6 moons
Appearance: gray she-kit with dark blue eyes and black stripes
Rank: Rogue (then kit, then apprentice, then warrior)
Clan: IslandClan
Personality: She's outspoken and not afraid to go against the rules. She loves playing with other kits and with Storm. But she really loves to play with Ice, even if her bigger sister doesn't want to. She likes having fun and wants to get her apprenticeship. But, she likes getting into trouble, like going out of camp and not listening to her mentor. She wonders about the other Clans, ignoring what Thornstar had done and still having curiosity.
Family: Ice (sister [from a first litter]) and Storm (brother [from a first litter])
Thank you very much if you accepted them. Of course, you can change their names [Echokit, Stormpaw] and I won't mind if you turn Ice into Icypaw or something like that.

I really love your story :D Keep writing!
PATATOE chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Good chapter! I hope you'll finally read my story?