Reviews for Why Estel Got a Nurse
nice ch :)
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
well done
Tilda chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I liked the argument between Lindir and Estel. Both had a good point, and both were wrong. Yes, Aule made the dwarves, but Iluvatar gave them life. What had happened was that Aule got tired of waiting for the children of Iluvatar to awaken, so he decided to create himself a race of dwarves. When Iluvatar got wind of it, he asked Aule why he did it. Aule apologised and attempted to destroy his creation. But Eru stopped him, saying that he had already given the dwarves life. So thus the dwarves came about.
Kitkatrox chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
lol, awesome story :D
LaughingLadybug chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Oh Legolas, how I love you and your ideas.
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I love your stories, they make me giggle
LadyAlambiel chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Dear Estel, such a little troublemaker. I'm quite used to stories that don't mention Estel's birth mother (The Mellon Chronicles being the primary reason) and I enjoyed your interpretation of how well the Elves of Imladris are adapting to taking care of one little manling. Yes, he really does need a nurse. And Legolas is the one who not only points out the need for a nurse but has a suggestion. I love that touch. :D

Lady A
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Oh, Estel. At least the dwarves took care of him. And yay, Legolas!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Love. :D
a reader chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
You've done some decent research, however perhaps you are unaware that Estel's mother, Gilraen, went with him to Imladris and lived there until he became a man? He would not need a nurse. He would have a mother...

Lindir is a BOOK character.
The Hare and the Otter chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Oh dear. :D
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Uh, oh. Estel, Estel, Estel. When are you going to learn to do as you're told?
Thargelion chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
this chapter was so sweet and calm at first, but that ending was pretty suspenseful! poor estel, he just keeps getting into trouble.
i really liked how you described estel's relationship with some of the elves of rivendell, and how you described the hall of weapons. estel was realistically curious in that scene.
and i have to admit, i was smothering laughs when he said, "is glorfindel's hair real gold?" and when he was jumping on his bed.
great chapter! i can't wait to read about what's going to happen to estel next...
Teapot of transformation chapter 4 . 6/19/2014