Reviews for Reaching the Throne
Reginleif2004 chapter 5 . 7/24
Well, if you ever decide to continue your stories, I'll be delighted to read them. I've never seen this premise before, and I think you're doing it justice.

Good luck dealing with life.
antoninjohn chapter 5 . 7/1
Very good
dean.micallef.7 chapter 1 . 6/25
ΔΊ
Oniele chapter 5 . 1/11
Continue with this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
goddamnit ccontinue pls
IronWolfe chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Bwaaaw! Chibi-Archer is adorable! Awesome story with an interesting concept. Would love to see more. Thanks for writing!
Appreciative chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
This is surprisingly good. I was expecting another poorly written piece with a half cocked plot, but low and behold I find something I can actually enjoy and support. Thank you for this wonderful piece, I hope to see more chapters soon.
Miko Rune chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Ok I just have to say that I love how he told a bunch of people who are ignorant of magic about creating a reality marble. The mage association reaction to this especially if they only figure it out after his speeches have been heard across the world.
conan.lagace chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
I fucking neeeeeeed more of this.
ezok chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
holy shit...

on another note, did he just describe the process to forge a reality marble openly? no wonder the magus association will have a collective heart attack when they discover what shirou is doing
Syafiq chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Update soon pls
DoomLich chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
I'm kind of eager to see Rin. I'm not sure how to imagine her believing that Shirou is a genius. Anyways, keep up the great work!
Parks98 chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
I have one thing to sing. "Emiya fuck yeah! Shirou fuck yeah! Team Emiya fuck yeah!"
Parks98 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
REVOLUTION! Bring on the badass!
PredatorPuck chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
Haha child genius indeed... Almost millennia old child