Reviews for Reaching the Throne
This is an excellent work, and the technical aspects are flawless. I do hope you will come back to update one day.
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Hmm. A true tragedy that you didn't continue this. I've never read something with EMIYA effectively taking his younger self's place before. Aside from shitty crossovers, of course. Your writing's good, your plot is interesting, your characters are well characterized. A pity you'll probably never touch this story again.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
This is an amazing fanfic.
Im a guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
This would not be the last time I see this chapter. Of that, I'm certain...
update T.T so good
Reginleif2004 chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
Well, if you ever decide to continue your stories, I'll be delighted to read them. I've never seen this premise before, and I think you're doing it justice.

Good luck dealing with life.
antoninjohn chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
Very good
dean.micallef.7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
ΔΊ
Oniele chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Continue with this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
goddamnit ccontinue pls
IronWolfe chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Bwaaaw! Chibi-Archer is adorable! Awesome story with an interesting concept. Would love to see more. Thanks for writing!
Appreciative chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
This is surprisingly good. I was expecting another poorly written piece with a half cocked plot, but low and behold I find something I can actually enjoy and support. Thank you for this wonderful piece, I hope to see more chapters soon.
Miko Rune chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Ok I just have to say that I love how he told a bunch of people who are ignorant of magic about creating a reality marble. The mage association reaction to this especially if they only figure it out after his speeches have been heard across the world.
conan.lagace chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
I fucking neeeeeeed more of this.
ezok chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
holy shit...

on another note, did he just describe the process to forge a reality marble openly? no wonder the magus association will have a collective heart attack when they discover what shirou is doing
Syafiq chapter 5 . 6/12/2015