Reviews for Betrayal
Krystal Lily Black chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
Oh my gosh, this is so scary! lol lol, I like this story a lot! It's really-REALLY-good! It's magically wonderful! (sorry, just saw "Lucky Charms" comercial) You have to continue on with this story because I need to know more! Poor Ron...! I shall be crying for him all night... j/j lol, keep it up!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
Anxiously awaiting updates! And ignore flamers in the future.
Anime-Lover-Dedicated chapter 7 . 12/30/2002
Can't wait for your next update!
Crysdan Potter Black chapter 7 . 12/20/2002
Hey! Don't let someone's words stop your story! It's great! I'm sorry that someone said something rotten; I can understand why you were mad. Keep up the awesome work! This is a great story and I hope that you update very soon! :)
hp phreak chapter 7 . 12/12/2002
awesome so far! hurry w/ next chapter!
InchySquinchy chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
This is a great story! I can't wait to read more! Me and my friend have pondered over stories whether Ron should become evil. Keep up the cool work!
always chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
hey!this is pretty good but i just wanted to mention 2 things from ch. 1...snape wouldn't be that nice to hermione, i mean, he never calls on her! also, try to make the chapters a bit longer
becky6 chapter 6 . 12/11/2002
omg! u can't be serious... this story is awesome and i dont think you should stress over one review... what if JK stopped writing HP cuz of those bad reviews she got? EVERYONE gets bad reviews... you can't make everyone happy. you better continue... this story is realllllly good
Jessie chapter 6 . 12/11/2002
ooooo...interesting! write more!

-Jessie
jfnofsa chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
one word... shite! both of u guys write horrible stories.
Crysdan Potter Black chapter 5 . 11/26/2002
Oh! I like this chapter! Update soon! This story is going great! Keep up the good work! :)
Crysdan Potter Black chapter 4 . 11/16/2002
I really like the way this story is going! Writer's block? No way. Thanks for reviewing my new story. I'll update soon. It's been a busy week and I haven't been able to write any. Keep up the great work on this story! It's AWESOME! :)
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 4 . 11/16/2002
Hey ppl! Hope you liked it! You guys should read my friend Jasmyne's story! It is really good!
Angelily chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
I loved it loved it. Very good I can't wait for more updates. So Ron's a follower of old voldie. Can't wait to read more I am interested.
Dori Allister chapter 3 . 11/9/2002
Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-DUN! I wonder what will happen! ::squeal:: Good job so far, and I'll check back to see the ending. I'm actually interested for once. Good job, then!

::Jenn