Reviews for Dragonborn
Great story!
sortofbored chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Keep it up.
luckynumberblack chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Great chapter. I like the part explaining how Stoick is feeling. It was really well done, and realistic to his character. I liked where Astrid was meeting Erlend for the first time. I wonder what they were talking about. I can imagine her freaking out while they're just bickering having forgotten she exists. Can't wait to find out more about the differences caused by Hiccup growing up on the island. Thanks for updating. See you next time.
kitty.0 chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Just wanted to let you know that Ruffnut is the girl and Tuffnut is the boy.
Dragonbow117 chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Superb Job. I didn't catch any noticable errors (then again I'm terrible at reading so u never know)
My favourite part had to be the Twins comic relief. Also. Valka is going to recover... Right?

I would really like to see how this goes. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
SerenityQuill chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Nice job, I like how the story is progressing thus far.
SerenityQuill chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Nice. I like the newcomer.
SerenityQuill chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Awesome ;]
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Interesting, I feel sorry for Valka but I like the set up of this chapter
Nana Ean chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Cant wait for more! Please lenghten the chapters.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Good story so far. I'm interested to see how you plan to reunite Hiccup and Valka and what direction you take with Astrid and Hiccup. Hope you update soon.
EpicEm103 chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
It's good that he doesn't speak another language like Dragonese...but this story's really good. If you're interested in Rise of the Guardians, I have two stories you can read. Wind and Ice, and my previous one, Unknown in the Shadows.
Nice story and keep up the awesome effort!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »