Reviews for The Turing Test
teazer chapter 1 . 14h
Literally one of my most favorite stories out there. Both in writing style and what’s written story wise.
kawherp chapter 39 . 1/4
This was one of the first stories I fell in love with in this fandom and I came back to it in the last couple of days because I needed to check in on the characters and see how they're doing. I love your writing and look forward to anything else you share with fandom. The friendship with Jarvis and Bryn is something marvelous to watch develop. It was such an organic, natural progression to something more. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 39 . 11/18/2017
I don't know how you managed it, but you pulled of that Pairing beautifully
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 18 . 11/16/2017
I thought she kinda knew and was confused the entire time xD
Livia09 chapter 39 . 11/13/2017
Thank you for the amazing story! Lots of Love Livia
MyGameSlave2 chapter 39 . 11/12/2017
I started this not knowing now I felt about it. I'm not a fan of OCs, but you made me love this so much. I loved her and I love this story! I love your writting so much!
heartbreakerninja chapter 39 . 10/23/2017
I really didn't want this to end. it was awesome. I adored Bryn the moment we were introduced. She became a real part of the Avengers and you fit her in seamlessly. It almost feels like she should have been there all along. Adding her as an item with JARVIS was just icing on the cake. I saw Cap but after a while he came off as the extended family kind of feel just like everyone else. One big happy chaotic family. Awesome job. I hope this isn't the last we see of Bryn as I believe we all can say we've become quite attached to her.
heartbreakerninja chapter 34 . 10/21/2017
I love the cameo's in this chapter but I am really surprised that Stan Lee never made and appearance in this chapter lol
Ashen Author chapter 29 . 9/28/2017
You handled Bryn's discovery excellently, and the way you've fleshed out (excuse the pun) JARVIS, and your lovely postscript this chapter.

Thank you for writing this.
lescavanagh chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Loved this story! I am even rereading it in order with the other stories. Wonderful job!
I maybe sorta fangirl a lot chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Hello, I think I've read your story like ten times already because I love it. Please write a sequel. I'm begging you, I wanna know what happens.
Suzane chapter 39 . 3/27/2017
This is great! I always said to myself when seeing action film: " and what about the support staff?" And you wrote it. You are very talented author. Carry on. ( Sorry for my english, second language)
KnowInsight chapter 39 . 1/8/2017
Omg (tears up). This is my first time tear up (in a good way) over a fan fic and first Jarvis pairing. I am in ahhh. It's wonderful. Thank you.
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Damn i like her already and a long one. I'm looking forward to this.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
Bryn still doesn't know Jarvis is an AI, does she? I like how she offers to get him something while she's out.