Reviews for The Turing Test
mercydonovan chapter 39 . 12/22/2019
Now I have headcanon of a fanfic where someone goes after his servers sometime in the future, and Bryn defends them with extreme prejudice and gets either really hurt or killed, and Jarvis asks Tony to their suite and reveals his new tech and the fact that he created an identity and married her years ago . . . as Jarvis Stark. "I hope that wasn't presumptuous of me, sir."
Dorothy4 chapter 29 . 9/6/2019
When I read this story the first time, I thought Bryn over reacted and was way hard on Jarvis. Now that I am through this the second time, I understand why she was so upset. I am very glad that she was able to give him a chance to win her trust back.
Dorothy4 chapter 6 . 8/29/2019
Every time I see a roomba commercial, I am going to think of this story. It makes me smile.

Point: in chapter 1 Bryn said her father was a professor of ancient languages when she was explaining about her name. Here she tells Bruce that he is a professor of philosophy. He could both easily enough.

I am still enjoying this series.
Dorothy4 chapter 5 . 8/28/2019
Hanging my head down in shame. I can't believe I missed the fact it was an Impala named Baby. My Supernatural fan girl card will be revoked. But at least we know that Clint, Phil, and Natasha have excellent taste in TV shows.

I know that dwelling on all the horrible things that happen to the Avengers doesn't make for fun movies, but sometimes they do skip right over some serious issues. Fortunately we have fanfic to address the seething psychological mess of these characters.
Dorothy4 chapter 3 . 8/28/2019
Meeting Black Widow is definitely a fan girl squee moment. And scary too. But I like how practical that Bryn is. Plus you have to love the sincere recommendation of, "I wouldn't trust just anyone with Mr. Stark's bagels." It doesn't get any more secure than that.
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
I love this story, so much so that I am on my second run through to catch all the things I missed the first time around. Other than the fact that Jarvis doesn't have a screen presence, I don't see why it would ever occur to Bryn that he was anything but a person. But since Happy just spoke to him over the speaker, I bet it wouldn't occur to anyone to think not seeing Jarvis was weird. He's just a guy talking to you on a headset... Probably.
Dorothy4 chapter 39 . 8/27/2019
Wow. This did not go where I thought it would and I love it. One of the best outsider looks at the Avengers that becomes an insider look. I am definitely recommending this story. If course that means the whole series because, just wow!
debugger315 chapter 39 . 1/18/2019
I read this story some time back.. probably a couple years now. I think I've now read it through at least 5 times; any time I need comfort, or a feel-good story yours is one of the chief stories I return to.
Your characterization is wonderful, the dialogue rings true and I always come out the other end happier than I did at the beginning.
Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 39 . 9/16/2018
When I first started reading, I never imagined this would turn out to be such a heartfelt and thought provoking story! You have certainly helped me come to love and appreciate JARVIS in a whole new light.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2018
Before I continue, I just want to say that I've loved every word of what I've read so far :)

I also wish to congratulate you on your OC! I don't usually enjoy fics centred around OC's, but within a couple of chapters I already decided that I loved Bryn :)
I love how likeable she is, she's cool and funny without being Mary Sue... She just comes across as the kind of person I'd love to hang out with and I thoroughly enjoy cheering her on ;)

Thank you so much for sharing this entire series!
Ender Princess Faeron chapter 39 . 3/27/2018
D'aww. I was looking for Jarvis-central fics and this showed up (and of course I had to speed-read the entire series before this so I wouldn't miss any context things) and I'm very satisfied. This last chapter especially was adorable.
teazer chapter 38 . 3/14/2018
Ive read and re read this story so many times, and I just more and more curious about the burger buns incident:)
teazer chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
Literally one of my most favorite stories out there. Both in writing style and what’s written story wise.
kawherp chapter 39 . 1/4/2018
This was one of the first stories I fell in love with in this fandom and I came back to it in the last couple of days because I needed to check in on the characters and see how they're doing. I love your writing and look forward to anything else you share with fandom. The friendship with Jarvis and Bryn is something marvelous to watch develop. It was such an organic, natural progression to something more. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 39 . 11/18/2017
I don't know how you managed it, but you pulled of that Pairing beautifully