Reviews for The Turing Test
lescavanagh chapter 1 . 6/26
Loved this story! I am even rereading it in order with the other stories. Wonderful job!
I maybe sorta fangirl a lot chapter 1 . 4/4
Hello, I think I've read your story like ten times already because I love it. Please write a sequel. I'm begging you, I wanna know what happens.
Suzane chapter 39 . 3/27
This is great! I always said to myself when seeing action film: " and what about the support staff?" And you wrote it. You are very talented author. Carry on. ( Sorry for my english, second language)
KnowInsight chapter 39 . 1/8
Omg (tears up). This is my first time tear up (in a good way) over a fan fic and first Jarvis pairing. I am in ahhh. It's wonderful. Thank you.
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 1/7
Damn i like her already and a long one. I'm looking forward to this.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
Bryn still doesn't know Jarvis is an AI, does she? I like how she offers to get him something while she's out.
Shizuka na Sana chapter 39 . 11/5/2016
That was unfairly cute. I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading this, to be honest, I've had very few positive experiences with OCs before - if the character isn't the problem the plot usually is. But you managed to make a believable character, with consistent and genuine responses to everyone she interacted with and the weird situations she got into, and established her in a very interesting way. Her actions obviously impacted everyone, but the world at large did not change because she existed.

Really though, as much as Bryn was awesome and entertaining, I think I kept reading because of Jarvis. Watching him learn how to better take care of the avengers, seeing him try to understand emotions, it was fascinating.

This whole series has been awesome, so I really hope you keep writing. Whether you work on this series or branch out into new fandoms, you have skill with characterization. Keep up the good work, and thank you for the excellent story.
XFlare chapter 39 . 9/7/2016
Goodness. Well. I hereby deem this squeeeeeeeeee-able. I love it.

Keep writing~!
XFlare chapter 29 . 9/6/2016
... :D !

Keep writing~!
HPMARIE chapter 39 . 8/3/2016
Omg I absolutely love this story! I actually read through the entire series to make sure I didn't miss anything important, and while a lot of your other stories are also great, this one is my favourite. Totally worth reading through all the others for :)
I maybe sorta fangirl a lot chapter 39 . 5/19/2016
WHY!? This was beautiful! Thank you. I cried. Sequel please!
TKcloud9 chapter 39 . 5/8/2016
Ok, I've read your entire Avengers series in almost one go and wow. all the pieces of the series are amazing, the characterizations are beautiful, and just wow. Great work!
mipib2 chapter 39 . 4/7/2016
I loved, LOVED this story! I liked how you made tha character of Bryn so incredible vivid and believable - how she struggled with the actiony parts but was able to discern the emotions of others - including Jarvis. Great stuff! Thanks for writing and sharing :)
AltyEx chapter 20 . 3/25/2016
You..

Chapter 20..that's all I have to say on THAT!

Secondly..Serious Jarvis feeeeeeeels.

I honestly hope, somewhere down the line, you come back to Bryn and Jarvis, because I'd love to see more of how their relationship continues to develop.

I can also never look at Jarvis the same way ever again without thinking of this arc. *Dreamy sigh*

I've always wanted a Jarvis..for totes different reasons now tho..He reminds me a little of Trancendance.

Oh Jarvis..So sweet. He's like the perfect boyfriend, hacker, carer, all rolled into one.
NotShort chapter 39 . 1/31/2016
I only came here for Jarvis, but you've made me like Bryn as well. Great story (and nice reveal of his AI nature, and reveal of what the actual Turing Test is).

Nice making her asexual though. It makes things so much simpler between her and Jarvis. It also made me do my weird excited fanboy thing that I do whenever I find asexual characters in works I wasn't expecting to find them in (typically because I used search terms entirely unrelated to being ace to find the story).