Reviews for Not Not-Human
Selias chapter 10 . 5/31
"I'm going to ring his neck, you watch me."
Wring, not ring. Ringing something means surrounding it. Wringing something means to squeezing and/or twisting it.
Selias chapter 8 . 5/31
"I refused to leave them on their own with a troll on the loose. They came to warn me their classmate, Miss Davis, was uninformed about the situation, though I'm not sure why they didn't tell one of you or a prefect immediately."

Miss Greengrass, not Miss Davis.
Selias chapter 1 . 5/31
I have no idea why everybody thinks that Dumbledore wouldn't have put a warming charm on Harry, and some kind of muggle-repelling or animal-repelling charms, or something, to keep him safe. Then again, everyone seems to love bashing Dumbledore.
Godiva9 chapter 14 . 3/23
A truly fantastic story, thank you so much for writing and sharing! :)
Larenars chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Really enjoyable.
Ezmerelda chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Wonderful story! If your author's note(s) is(are) any indication, you wrote much of the story whilst sleep deprived? If I'm remembering that correctly, then I bow to your writing skills ever deeply. I don't even write this well while well rested and unhurried. Good show!
Ezmerelda chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
I don't think anyone has said, so I wanted to point out that, on April 8, 2013, you simultaneously left Draco playing the flute while also helping Harry catch the key on broomstick.

Loving the story, thanks for writing!
Ezmerelda chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
OK - Best. Line. Ever.

"Ambition and good dress sense doesn't make us evil."

I just love that!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Minor error here. In the previous chapter Harry introduced himself as Jamie to Hermione, but in thin one she calls him Harry.
ItDontMatter chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Quick question, up in the beginning of this chap it said Draco was Harry's least fave person besides Dudley dursley, but Since Harry lives with the doctor and rose how did he know Dudley?
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
And Dumbledore gets an undeserved mallet to his integrity. How boring. And this story had SUCH promise, too. Ah well, c'est la vie and all that sort of thing, on to the next bit of story.
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
great first chapter
was a little confused
but started to understand by the end
i know Harry is only going to be 11 when he goes to Hogwarts,
but is there a pairing?
one that gets more noticeable in later stories?
Trance
fastreader12 chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I loved the story except for the one f-bomb. The story was well written, and the characters appeared to be in character. Thank you for spending your time on this story. I will be reading the sequel.
MlleKlausermans chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Hey !

I leave a little comment to say that I really love your story :) That was very interesting to read, that's follow the original story and at the same time different. It's good the see the characters with a new angle, Harry with a family and different friends. I can't wait to read the second years :)
tiamat100 chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
This was an absolutely brilliant read. I just read the whole thing and I was hooked from beginning to end. I love the whole Potter-Tyler family. You made this story perfect in every way. I love the new group of friends Harry has, although I have to admit to missing Ron a little. I love seeing the Doctor set Dumbledore straight and I like seeing a new side to all these characters. I cannot wait to read the sequel. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story :)