Reviews for Not Not-Human
Oddballzebra chapter 7 . 5/13
Ok I'm done. This story is too stupid.
Oddballzebra chapter 5 . 5/12
Why did he feel the need to apologize to everyone in the great hall? He didn't do anything wrong.
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 5/12
How is Jenny ginger when her mom is blonde and the doctor has brown hair? Also, shouldn't she be hyper intelligent since the doctor is her father?
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 5/12
Jemmy?
sfjoellen chapter 15 . 4/12
well that was a ton of fun! nice meshing of worlds. I'm a big fan of the Sherlock/Harry Xover, Study in Magic(? I think that's the title..) so this will fit on the shelf right beside that.

thanks for the story!
Larkscope chapter 15 . 4/9
This was utterly brilliant! I look forward to reading the sequel. You nailed the characters' personalities, speech, and actions. I'm especially impressed with Harry; a child raised by the Doctor could so easily come off as a Mary Sue or Gary Stu, but the Doctor and Rose's kids read as real.

Shame about the uploader messing with punctuation and deleting text. There were some minor errors throughout, but heads above what other fanfics have. Now I've read your ending note about editing I'll let it know which ones I see for the sequel.

Excellent work!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 15 . 3/28
Thank you for writing such a good story. I retired due to a stroke years ago & spend most of my time reading. This story has two things I like. Harry Potter & the Doctor. I got into the Doctor back when Tom Baker was playing the role. He is still my favorite, though a couple other werecalmost as good. I got into Harry Potter because reading about Merlin as a kid got me interested in stories about magic.
I will make a deal with you. You keep writing and I will keep reading!

JimS
Jim Red Hawk chapter 7 . 3/27
I come from a very long line of county folk on both sides. Because of that, I was properly taught to shoot at the ripe old age of 6! What would the Doctor & Harry think of that! BTW, over the years I have come close to being bitten by a snake quite a few times. My response now is to shoot first & identify the snake second.

As for matching Harry with a Lady, there are two I prefer. Hermione & Daphne. Harry needs a smart lady to keep him out of trouble. Either one would work.

BTW, you did surprise me sorting Harry into the house of the snakes.

Thank you for taking the time & effort to write this story. I retired over 20 years ago due to a major stroke. So, I spend a lot of my time reading these days. Having both Harry & the Doctor in the same story is a bonus.

JimS
Nerfhearder69 chapter 15 . 1/17
A very nice story with lovable characters abounding! Thanx for the consistently good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
Harry's gonna be the like the Punisher! YAY!
AWheeeeeeeeeBeastie chapter 15 . 8/19/2016
This was such a delightful read! I can't wait to start the sequel. You've a real way with balancing both canons.
AWheeeeeeeeeBeastie chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I found this on a whim, and it's absolutely brilliant! Rose and the Doctor are so in character, and I love the idea of this AU. Looking forward to the rest!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 15 . 6/28/2016
I reallylove it!

It is good to see the human Doctor is happy and doing things his way still in his mortal form and with a happy family!

I love your theory for Magic too!

The only thing I didn't like was the house elves origin, because really they are not really elves are Brownes from faery stories who were bound by magicals and are very poorly treated.

I hope Harry can marry Hermione and Daphne in the future it would be awesome! Lady Potter and Black (I love trios more than harems) they sound fun together.
what-am-I-A-Fangirl chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
I didn't know how much I wanted this, until I started reading it. I love it so much. Sespecially how even though Harry goes to Hogwarts, the Doctor and Rose still show up regularly.
red neo ranger chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
I loves this story I like how it's in the rose dimension and that it is Harry Potter it was funny and pulled at my noslgatic center of my brain