Reviews for Not Not-Human
AWheeeeeeeeeBeastie chapter 15 . 8/19
This was such a delightful read! I can't wait to start the sequel. You've a real way with balancing both canons.
AWheeeeeeeeeBeastie chapter 1 . 8/16
I found this on a whim, and it's absolutely brilliant! Rose and the Doctor are so in character, and I love the idea of this AU. Looking forward to the rest!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 15 . 6/28
I reallylove it!

It is good to see the human Doctor is happy and doing things his way still in his mortal form and with a happy family!

I love your theory for Magic too!

The only thing I didn't like was the house elves origin, because really they are not really elves are Brownes from faery stories who were bound by magicals and are very poorly treated.

I hope Harry can marry Hermione and Daphne in the future it would be awesome! Lady Potter and Black (I love trios more than harems) they sound fun together.
what-am-I-A-Fangirl chapter 14 . 6/23
I didn't know how much I wanted this, until I started reading it. I love it so much. Sespecially how even though Harry goes to Hogwarts, the Doctor and Rose still show up regularly.
red neo ranger chapter 15 . 6/9
I loves this story I like how it's in the rose dimension and that it is Harry Potter it was funny and pulled at my noslgatic center of my brain
mlr96 chapter 15 . 6/5
Just finished binging this and about to start the next one. Wanted to let you know just how amazing this story is and how much I love i Also, this story is killing me because I ship Harry/ Daphne but also Drarry and Harmony but I also want Neville/Hermione and don't even get me started on Dramione and gosh I don't know what I want more...
Ms. Moleca chapter 15 . 5/26
:D loved it!
CarolROI chapter 15 . 5/2
This was brilliant. Thank you for a wonderful new universe.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 4/20
The principal is an idiot. Besides the video showing Harry 'bullying' Dudley, whys does it seem like Harry is the ONLY one getting punished? What about Dudley and what he did to the crying girl Harry beat Dudley up over that should also be on the video. Plus other than the 'bullying', exactly WHERE in the video does it show that while the teacher was yelling at Harry that Harry PHYSICALLY changed the ladies hair to blue? How do they explain HOW hwme did it, since he doesn't have any blue dye or whatever on his hands or clothes to show he did it. The video shows he never touched her or her hair, yet he gets punished for something he logically couldn't have done?
Sommerlee chapter 15 . 4/10
I love this! Pretty much everything about it, since the Doctor and Rose are my OTP
Professor Math chapter 5 . 3/26
Just wanted to let you know you have a small mathematical error during Nevile, Harry, and Hermione's discussion of the Magical v. Muggle worlds. When Nevile states the Wizarding population is 14,000, Harry replies with the statement that the Muggle population of the UK is 45,000 times that. However, this would mean that the population of the UK is 630,000,000, when in actuality, it is 63,000,000. A simple mistake, but one possibly worthy of correction.
In other news, I have not read a more enjoyable fic since Rorschach's Blot's and nonjon's works. You are quite the author my friend!
Tenchi Knight chapter 3 . 3/21
This story is fantastic. I love how you captured and the doctor. And I especially love the fact that you so easily tied it in with the potterverse. I've not finished reading chapter 3, so I wanted to review as I loved your twist on the Gringotts warning. Truly a Sinister warning. I love it. :-) keep up the excellent work. :-)
White Squirrel chapter 12 . 3/20
The "one is enough for me" line is one of the most powerful expressions of Harry's desire to face Voldemort I've seen. Great job, and great story.
Melikalilly chapter 15 . 3/7
I love this story
Innortal chapter 15 . 2/18
All in all, a good read, glad for your return, and can't wait to see what comes next.