Reviews for Race On
RyansGrl chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
OH WOW THAT'S REALLY GOOD, UPDATE SOON!
lady lucky chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
totally love the story keep it up
Makayla chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
Don't mind that it's short, but do write more!
Makayla chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
Mikay's got attitude! Great writing.
Makayla chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Good beginning!I said I'd reveiw.
Mavrik chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
great story, when u gonna update
motocrossedchick chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I love your story! You know the charecters so well. I think I have probably told you that you need to update about a million times but oh well I will tell you again me and my friends REALLY want to read what happens next! We have watched the movie together so many times and have read your story and other peoples too soo many times that we need something new to read. Please please please update :).
canadian-chic1 chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
great story so far, i really liked it, Andrews fidgeting is funny.
motocrosschick chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
I have read this about 5 times now I can't stop I'm hooked and dying for you to update! Please please update!
motocrosschick chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
Hey! this is a great story but I think you should update it! I was really getting into it and then it was over. Please update I want to hear about the "hockey players" and Jason and Andrew and Snail.:)
Nikki Leick chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
This is a really great start. I hope you keep writing it so we can all see what happens!
jess chapter 2 . 3/2/2003
great so far write more asap
roxy chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
hey! I loved motocrossed when i first saw it so this was definatly a good idea! plus Andrew is definately too hot to not have a g/f! soooo do try to make the chapters longer and be a little more detailed but other than that i thought it was really good and i hope u keep writing!
kkatz chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
this is great! lemme guess...mikaylaandy. i like it! she seems cool! keep it coming!
watermellon chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
i really like your story.

i can't wait to hear about andrew and hus new grl. friend.

the whole thing was really sweet.

update soon, write another chapter, or two...