Reviews for Nightmares & Dreamscapes
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Wow. Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
I've got two words to describe this story, "fucking" & "awsome". You've nailed all of the characters perfectly. The story makes sense, with a reasonable explanation as to why Buffy and Faith are in Springwood, and there are enough "Whedonisms" in there to see this being an actual episode of the show. Great job and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story once it gets published.
Leanne17 chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
Ah man, why do people leave their stories unfinished? This was a great fic and it only had two chapters left.
Jader chapter 8 . 11/9/2005
Come on! I can't believe you abandoned this! It's such a good fic, and you had to just quit? Shame on you.
Nikooru-chan chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
Man, I know that this story is like mad old, but update! I really want to know what happens! It's really good and I can't wait to find out what happens!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 8 . 6/20/2004
Great Story!

Please Update!
J. Jennings chapter 8 . 4/19/2004
i'm anxiously awaiting the next chapters. keep it up.
Pez chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
This story looks really good so far. the only error I can think of is nightmare on elm street 2 happens 5 years after part 1 which would make it 1989, part 3 in 1990, part 4 1991 part 5 1993 and part 6 19. In freddy vs. jason it says it was four years since part 6
Lisa chapter 8 . 1/23/2004
hey i just wanted to let you know that i read your story and i think it is good so far. I am interested in what happens next. Are you still writing? Well keep up the good work.
thanks.
Anon chapter 8 . 11/24/2003
Please finished this soon!
Lexicon chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
WOW! Come on lets have the rest of this story! Don't make me have to tell Freddy on ya!
Obsidian3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Well, I like this so far. Great characterization, good - and very believable - plot... basically, everything you could ask for in a crossover. (And I have always been something of a sucker for Buffy/Faith. _) I've been checking back every time I come to this site, to see if you've updated it. More, please? :)
Lena Airelle Vilka who's not signed in chapter 8 . 8/28/2003
Great job. Dead-on characterization... pardon the pun. :)
Spike chapter 7 . 8/7/2003
It was good.
Victory Thru Tears chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
After a nice healthy re-read, I can successfully say, I can't wait till Maya dies! Yay!