Reviews for Inside and Out
mommie2014 chapter 14 . 7/5
I'm so ready for next chapter. Loving this story!
Nina chapter 14 . 7/1
The granny is unpleasant... Of course I don't agree with the old hag, but Edward did give her the munition to attack Bella with his less than stellar "whoring ways". His reputation is going to hang over them for a very long time. My respect that Bella can live with that, I could not.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 6/29
Thank you for the update and awesome , got to hate Edward's grandmother she is nasty to the bone. But Bella could care less about her. She only wants to take care of her love and nurse him back to health.
Kagblueeyes25 chapter 14 . 7/1
Way to go bella! Can't wait till the next chapter
Taylor9901 chapter 14 . 7/1
I can't wait for more.
Sherry80 chapter 3 . 6/30
Love the family
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 6/30
I like it. It's caught my attention
LadyHazelK chapter 14 . 6/29
*sigh* it's like beating a dead horse with a stick or talking to a wall. And lord, I hope Charlotte won't be their downfall; although, I can see it happening.
LadyHazelK chapter 13 . 6/29
I giggled at Carlisle spitting out his drink. LOL!
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 14 . 6/29
Grandma sure is a bitch
LadyHazelK chapter 12 . 6/29
LadyHazelK chapter 11 . 6/29
Yay! He won! You promised that neither E or B will die, and I'm good with the upcoming drama. ;) It's the journey to the HEA that's worth it. I don't find it realistic if it doesn't hurt a little.
CSG chapter 14 . 6/29
Well they could just shoot her in the head?
LadyHazelK chapter 10 . 6/29
Damn. I was so excited to see this race, but sex is a great substitute! Plus you did say next chapter is race night, so...
Ms.ReadNoWrite chapter 14 . 6/29
Another great chapter! Love the way Bella stood up to the b**chy grandma. Hope Edward is up complaining about being in bed all the time. Can't wait for more.