Reviews for Inside and Out
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 10 . 10m
Whew! Tanya has just been served!
When Alice is such a threat why not kill her? I can't believe Jasper has a married woman as mistress - what the hell is wrong with them?!
I'm appalled that Edward and Bella both reacted as if having an affair was the most common thing in the world. I know, I know mobsters are known for having mistresses... but the way I see it, if a man can't even be loyal to his own wife he can't be trusted to be loyal to the "famiglia."
What if Bella were in Alice's shoes? Still so calm about cheating if Edward had another woman on the side?
shecater chapter 20 . 7/21
Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen to Alice!
amogle chapter 20 . 7/18
Loved it can't wait for more ️
Sampson3699 chapter 20 . 7/17
I love this story though i feel that Edward and Bella had more romance in the beginning of the story I kind of hope you bring some of that back. Bella showed a backbone to Tanya I kind of wish that she would stand up to Edward sometimes too.3
Sammy chapter 20 . 7/13
Mobsters don't get a divorce they become widowers.
pinklady34 chapter 20 . 7/15
Holy shit...that was very exciting and intense. Thank you for the update...can't wait for more.
Crim'sDaughter82 chapter 20 . 7/12
Why can't Jasper end things with Alice? I have zero tolerance for cheating. Their relationship didn't work out ergo they seperate - preferable before getting involved with someone else. It's simple as that.
If Alice can't keep silent they have ways to silence her permanently - no big deal. It's the mafia not kindergarten.
All I want to read about is Edward and Bella, if I remember correctly it's already slightly too much girls-time I don't need too much boy-time as well.
LithMuffin chapter 20 . 7/12
Hmmm I'd rather read more E and B to be honest :D
Brianna chapter 20 . 7/12
I think you have it well ballanced, keep it that way. ;)
It's an E&B romance not a family drama or an just Edward story. I don't see at all what there is to complain.
sarainichol13 chapter 20 . 7/13
Awesomeness chapter
Jean chapter 20 . 7/11
The one thing I don't understand in almost all mobster stories is why pestering women are not killed or sold to some brothel in the Columbian jungle - or how they even dare to pester in the first place...? It doesn't go well with my image of a ruthless and powerful mafioso when he can't even keep his pu**ies in line.
Alice knew what she was getting into and to keep her mouth shut... and that there would be the possibility to not get out alive. She obviously lost Jasper, time to assure her silence and secure her survival and not to fight a lost battle. It makes no sense for Jasper to keep her when he loves Charlotte. If he cares for Alice's life he can just hand her down to some associate or otherwise kill her if she's that troublesome or dangerous.
Angelik Angel chapter 20 . 7/13
Hi
That was a long time, I lost your story only too :(
Bella is a natural for firearms with a marksmanship, lol.
I understand that weddings and couples end up separating, but in their case it knows too much and would be marriage forever or death of one of them and I suspect that her jealousy dug her death would not want her to be dead to be jealous, just do not I think it's fair.
PS: Please do not disappear again, we like a junkie without a drug when you disappeared and left us his story :(
Dizzyxx chapter 20 . 7/13
First of all, let me say I understand this is your vision... Your story, your rules.
K... Here we go. XD . I hate any version of Alice as much as the next Alice hater, but unless she's deserving of her current treatment, I really think they should cut her some slack. So far it feels as if she's trapped. I can't imagine knowing my husband is cheating on me and I'm the one getting 's' for snooping on his phone. That's gotta suck. I mean, unless she cheated on him first or something, then yeah... Bring that hoe to her knees. I think you have something good planned for her story... Working with Tanya, perhaps? If not, then damn. Still, I'm all for whatever drama you dish out. lol.
I can't get enough of Edward and Bella.
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »