Reviews for Forever in a Day
gda21 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Wow. Way to make a girl cry...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
aw noo ! :'( why!
you should done a sequel and the after math of this storm, maybe troops and helpers find their bodies and send them back home
Bontouch chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
WOW what a story. Thanks
unrequitedexistence chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I might have died a little. Or a lot. Seriously. So well written and so lovely. And funny. And everything. It's really forever in a day. Life in a day. Ah, the wonders. THANK YOU.
AmityN7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
You monster!

Okay first off this was so well written it's scary. This doesn't even need to be fanfiction this is a straight up short story that destroyed me. I mean for the love of god, I wanted to read something with emotion but I didn't think it would be Holly and Gail accepting their deaths at the hands of a damn Volcano! I both hate and love you. Well if you wanted to make me cry then mission aconplished. Wonderful/terrible story. 10 out of 10
Tofu9162 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
ok so I came across this fic through Tumblr...labeled as one of the most beautiful yet saddest Golly docs ever...and I didn't listen and still read it lol. ugh My feelings are so wrecked now because this is so hauntingly beautiful yet tragic. It's going to be one of those stories I think about periodically, because it was so so so well written and beautiful. Which is probably why it hurt so much in the end. But I'm glad they were able to take the meds and alcohol before the real terror came, I couldn't have survived if you kept the story going much longer lol. And it was better than if they used Gail's gun like I first thought of. Fantastic job though! I'm going to go look and see if you have any happier Golly stories now, because I love your writing, even if I do need some fluff to recover from the hurt haha
Matiky chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
wwhhhyyyy?! literally just sitting here with a :( on...not cool. i mean, beautiful, sweet, but fuckin hurts. if you really wanted to make me cry, have gail and holly mention in their future lives the roles of steve or traci or ollie or chris or holly's people, etc. or like some super specific future scenario, like realizing how each kid is exactly like their mothers in some way b/c so and so frowned when they took away their cheese puffs. but anyway, love the concept, still hurt, and thanks for the fic.

PS. you think super volcanoes are scary? ever heard of Large Igneous Provinces (LIPs)? yeah, that geology professor who explained that exposed me to the scariest, realistic way humanity could end i have ever heard of.
IgnitedLove chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This broke my fucking heart. It was beautiful and sad and a bunch of different emotions at the same time. How dare you do this to me?
mrs. wilde chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Jesus Christ Evie - just reach in and rip out my heart why don't you? Take it - it's not like it works anymore. Not after THAT.

Brilliant piece - writing, characterization. All of it.

I hate you.
jjuma chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
so beautifully written. and heartbreaking. glad i found i though.
Warrior168 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Thank you very much for such a beautifully written story
gyl12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This made me feel all sorts of... feels! This was awesomely-I-can't-even-describe-because-of-the-mixed-emotions!

Good job!
L chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I'm not really sure if I'm glad that I found this beautiful written piece or if I wish to never ever have read it... :,
keysbrass chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
That broke my heart. It is on the kitchen floor, shattered, along with those dishes.
sdfghjkllkjhgfd chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This really was a beautiful disaster. A very well written, innovative and heartbreaking one-shot! Crying with tears, flailing arms and everything.

Nice one.