Reviews for Freeze-It Felix Jr
This was quite good
thunderbird shadow chapter 4 . 9/11
Really, really good.
thunderbird shadow chapter 3 . 9/11
It definitely fits their characters.
thunderbird shadow chapter 2 . 9/11
Quite an excellent backstory
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 15 . 7/2/2017
This was amazingly well written and quite original. Ignore the haters who denounce this as a "rip-off" of Frozen. While it's quite obvious that the plot was inspired by Frozen and the overall story mirrors it in many ways, it's still quite original and fits well with the Wreck It Ralph universe.
Alpha of Elements chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Felix is Elsa, Ralph is Anna, the socserer is Hans, Callihounvaneloopi is kristophhis reindeer, vanellas is Olaf. Skript is almost the same as frozen. still, very good
The Skellington chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHGH THIS IS SO GOOD!
ErinMilne chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
I love it. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! This is one of the best frozen parodies I have ever read! I really liked how you made the Frozen plot points fit into the world of Wreck-It Ralph, instead of placing the characters into that setting like so many other people do. I am so recommending this!
TheSkyWriter chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
I think it would have been hilarious if Felix had actually started singing Let It Go, and someone had yelled SHUT UP!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Frozen/Wreck it Ralph crossover-like-thing?
Roxas Lombardi chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
According to Google Translate, it could be wrong. Anyway, best story I ever read. Makes me think of how Frozen went. The twist ending was awesome. So can you make more of this? I'm not logged on, but you can PM me your answer to: Roxasolina Lombardi.
Thank you for your consideration.
MaddieGaines chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was beyond awesome. Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. I especially loved the little crossover at the end with Ralph meeting Elsa. Keep writing. You're awesome.
FIF chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
So awesome! And it was really creative. The only problem as when you used lines from frozen and I kept hearing Anna and Elsa's voices. But after the sixth chapter it stopped. Plus, Vanellsa. Pronounced Van- Elsa! Elsa. I see what you did there! ;)
FIF chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Alan Tudyk also plays Wash in Firefly. (If you've seen the show.)
Pandora Finesilver chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
WHOOHOO!? *very loud applause* Nice touch throwing Elsa and the others in there. Keep it up!

Crescent Moon Sky