Reviews for Absolution
Christina Miller too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I only saw 1 episode of TEAM KNIGHT RIDER in my whole life, I barely remember the characters. This was good, I liked it. But a warning for the future: Never, ever EVER in a MILLION YEARS say "ex-Marine"! Marines use that term to refer to someone who has been dishonorably discharged. When you're talking about someone who has served in the Corps, it's always "former Marine." Just a little military etiquette lesson. Marines get really touchy about that.
Mirintala chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I've never really been fond of Erica, probably cause everyone always pairs her with Trek (He's mine, damnit! Hands off!). Very good fic though, I liked it.
Lenari chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
It was incredibly sweet. Think you could do a story focused on some turmoil between Kyle and Jenny? I'd do it myself, but I barely have time for my tragically unupdated ficcies, let alone adding another one to the list.

Thanks! Bitte... I think... I'm better at french than german, that's for sure.
Showndra Ridge chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Another good TKR fic, you really need to write more of them. I love the way your characters interact.
Chris Gilbert chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Noted Team Knight Rider would never compare to the original tall dark and handsome Michael Knight I think you did a fantastic job
Luhma chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Beautiful story, and very well written. I liked it a lot. You portrayed the growing bond between Erica and Jenny wonderfully. I'm glad that you finally finished writing it.
Swan chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I have read these story some place else too, but its good :)