Reviews for The Konoha Twelve
BrownDirewolf chapter 3 . 8/30
What about Sai/Ino? Or the cat girl I forgot her name likes Kiba?
Mashrose chapter 3 . 12/28/2018
Why would Tsunade use Lee, Neji, and Tenten as an example of Konoha 12 covering eachothers backs? They're all on the same team already. All that proves is that they don't need the other three teams.
Mashrose chapter 3 . 12/28/2018
Umm... do you know what a prodigy is? Because, at this point, Sakura, Lee, and Tenten are more like prodidies than Ino, Choji, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, or Naruto. And Sasuke, Neji, and Shikamaru are the only real prodigies.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 5 . 12/13/2018
Yeah I'm not liking Sakura she is not acting smartly.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 4 . 12/13/2018
Way too quick of progress for Sakura..its sort of unrealistic since she was so far behind everyone else in terms of skill and ability.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 9 . 7/5/2018
How is that Sakura knows about the effects of the kage bunshin? That's not public knowledge, for something its aa forbidden technique.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 8 . 7/5/2018
When has Naruto told them about the Kyuubi? And his reaction to know about his parents is really lackluster.
Lily chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Yay Sasuke is home!
Julietterose4901 chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Nice
Tobi chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
I read fan fiction for the plot.
AkaneShiro chapter 20 . 6/20/2017
It was good though I have a question ... did I miss Team 7 ?
narutofanficlov321 chapter 20 . 4/1/2017
AMAZING STORY LOVE IT Ur gonna make a sequel right? it's too good to leave it right there seriously keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I really hate kakashi with a passion, what do you mean focus on naruto. What has he thought him. Writers sometime pissed me off, and you jus became on of them. Kakashi is just go for anbu. He is a person that shouldnt be forgiven. I loke orochimaru better than him.
Calebros chapter 20 . 10/18/2016
The chatper was good, but you could have easily chosen a better place to end the story itself. It feels like you just decided to stop writing in the middle of the chapter.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
i prefer this description.

morse is binary. any way to express binary can be used.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »