Reviews for The Konoha Twelve
Sage Mode Sasuke chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
It's a good start. Well done.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
Sadly getting bored. I will try another chapter. If not, I guess I'm done for the day. Might come back and try again tomorrow.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
The Omaki was pretty funny.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
Very cool. Food fights rule! I considered adding a sleepover into a story or two of mine. You've inspired me to possibly do it with this new story.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
This is adorable. :)
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
I want to read more about the party to be honest. Lol
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Thanks for the fave/follow on my new The Ryu Shinobi, though a review would have been nice. ;). I decided to check out your work and I must say... I am impressed. Well written, if not for a few grammar issues. But it's engaging and I want to read more. Great job.
Firegamerftw chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
Didn't feel like signing in

Everything, almost, that you are doing is great. I think you should introduce the other jinchuriki so we can learn their tales and what you will do with them

Keep it up

Fire
forever - a i n e chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
I really enjoyed reading this - wonderful chapter about Naruto's birthday. Your writing has also improved since the first chapter, and I'm sure it'll only keep getting better. Keep it up! :)
bankai777 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Will Naruto meet Yugito in this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
A intresting story i think it is the first story i read where all konoha twelfe get the same attention
great idea
update soon
AnimeLuver778 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I loved it! I can't wait to find out what will happen on their mission. I can't wait to see how they train with their new weapons! I can't wait to find out what will happen next!
NinjaFang1331 chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Nice job with weapons
AnimeLuver778 chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
I love this story! I can't wait to find out what will happen next!
princessbinas chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Looks like they handled those fan girls without trouble. Figures because they most likely were looking at make up rather than studying and practicing.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »