Reviews for The Konoha Twelve
princessbinas chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
You know in France, Friday the 13th is considered lucky. :)
booklover333 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
I loooooooove it! But, are they training for anything special or just to get stronger? And I love each person is a "teacher!" And also, I'm kind of glad you didn't have Naruto actually lecture anyone, because that would have been waaaay OOC. But overall, it is amazing, as usual. And I love the hints of Naruto x Hinata in there! Update soon!
princessbinas chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
I wonder what is next in Naruto's teaching book. Painting the Hokage Monument in the broad of daylight and not getting caught or captured before time? That would be a good test. Plus I bet Tsunade will have fun dealing with that.
princessbinas chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I agree, Transformation Jutsu is under used.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Actually the Sarutobi were apparently always the ones who would teach the Ino-Shika-Cho formation.

Honestly this chapter looked extremely too forced. Nothing these guys did to push each other into revelations was subtle at all.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I'm pretty sure you'd have had a few more people raising hands other than what was shown in the series as I'm sure there's a lot of personal stuff that we've never seen
princessbinas chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
So this means Deidara won't kill himself because Sasuke didn't go with Orochimaru.

Once again great chapter. I always found Naruto failing to do the Clone Jutsu hilarious. He has his funny moments with his Shadow Clone Jutsu too. Mainly beating himself up. XD
princessbinas chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Looks like everything is boiling up fast.
meltedblueice chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I really like this plot since it's close to what I wish had happened with Sasuke not leaving and all. So keep up the good work! The only fight scene that confused me was the crazy hair lady and I think it's just cause it needed more detailing, but I can't write fight scenes either so what do I know? Looking forward to the next update! XD
princessbinas chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Looks like Orochimaru is busted now! :D
booklover333 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
I read your profile and saw that you want to write books when you become older...YOU TOTALLY SHOULD! You write amazingly! And the constant thought that was going through my mind when I was reading, especially during Chapter 1, was "This could totally happen!" The outcomes of everything were really logical and they made sense. I read some other fanfictions about Sasuke being defeated at "The Valley of The End" and this is by far my most favorite one because the other ones were not realistic and I could never imagine them happening. Please update soon, I can't wait!
princessbinas chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I am then the opposite, I read for a good plot line, well written characters, and some well done humor. I don't really care for pairings.

Overall good plot line so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Okay, so I've read most of the first chapter before I reviewed.

A few things have struck me:
1. The word you're looking for is 'apprentice'. I don't know where the heck you got 'appreatience' from but that is not a word. There are a couple of other errors of spelling in there too, so consider proof-reading a little more, and whatever words you aren't sure about, be sure to google them (google is useful in this regard - even if you can't spell the word, but type it out the way it sounds, usually google will tell you the correct way).
2. Sasuke's return...is happening unrealistically quickly. Watch that fight again in the anime or read it again in the manga; the dialogue is intense, and there's no way Sasuke would just suddenly decide to be proud of his teammates and allies. He wanted to sever those bonds so he could gain what he percieved to be true power. He was willing to kill Naruto. I know you pre-warned about characters being OOC, but you ought to try a little harder.

That's all for now. All in all, you're a decent writer and I am interested in the plot. Also, contrary to what another enthusiastic reviewer pointed out, I wouldn't recommend overpowering Naruto and co. Learning the odd new jutsu, sure, but if you suddenly make them all into hulking gods of power who can defeat an opponent like Orochimaru with a flick of their finger, it ruins the suspense, and makes the outcome obvious. Mary Sue-ing isn't fun.

Good work. I'll read on.
Wombatman99 chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
i really thought that shino was gonna win.
Wombatman99 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
cool i really like the concept to it.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »