Reviews for As Sweet as This
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love those two and you write them so well! On to the next...
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aw, I love them so much!
Great job!
Mashka chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was so beautifully written! You kept them all in character; I could definitely see it happening in my head. Thank you for such a wonderful read!
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Awn that one truly made me miss the movie...

I don't have words to discribe how I enjoy this story.

Was amazing!

Congrats.
Hope Meijer chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
"A few weeks later, safely back in Cairo, Rick, ever the resourceful one, steered me in the direction of the local casbah to in order to encourage a repeat performance. He got more than he bargained for when I practically vaulted into his lap after a couple of unusually strong gin and tonics. Both times, I passed out before things could progress very far, and Rick has since had to refine his technique."

I fell about laughing at that...so glad I wasn't drinking at that moment!
Vee22 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
A very charming little oneshot! I love the dynamics and romance between Rick and Evie and although I'm not a Jonathan fan, I like that you bring out his good side - his love for his family and protectiveness of Evie. That mother/son moment between Alex and Evie was sweet too! Thanks for a great read. )
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was a beautiful fic. It's wonderful that you acknowledged that the O'Connells' experiences in Ahm Shere would continue to affect them, and their various traumas were very believable and in character. Well done!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This one is really great and the bit where Alex is begging Evie not to blame Uncle Jon just melted my cold, black heart! ;-)

Oh, and Rick can get me drunk, anytime. And I say that as a tee-totaller :-D
comicbooklovergreen chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I rewatched TMR a couple days ago and was in the mood for a good Mummy story, which this certainly was. I particularly enjoyed the part about Alex and Jon yelling about the movie and Rick saying that he thinks he put the right one to bed. The part where Alex has the nightmare was very sweet too.
westlight chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
good story! i don't usually read fics this long, but it managed to capture and retain my attention, which is very good(: the way you wrote it was very sweet and quite Mummy-ish. i like the part where jonathan was asking eve for permission! keep it up, it's good:D
moviefreak68 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was so good! Really Sweet You are a really good writer!
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
D'aww, that 'twas so shweet! _ You are so spot-on these characters, it's amazing. I bow down to you. You can't see me, but I am. *bows*

*runs off to read your other Mummy stories*

Kenzay
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
That was absolutely beautiful. Poignant and funny and sweet. The little things (again) are what make it real. You've captured the characters so wonderfully, and now I just want more.
The Phantom chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
A truly lovely piece of work, there. Beautifully written, a joy to read, all the characters spot-on.
Bravo!