Reviews for Destiny
JerseyGal88 chapter 49 . 6/15
I just want to say I'm loving this story didn't like the Renee last book lol I'm on chapter 49 on this one and I kind of peaked at the 3rd installment I hope you are still writing that installment I saw they have there problems again I would love to see dean and Tori work everything out at the end and they stay together for the ending as if whatever was thrown at them the stick by each other's side and prove that up down sides nothing and no one come between the Ambrose's and maybe look ahead to there children to see if they follow in there parents foot steps! I hope you don't get upset with me for suggestions I truly love reading your Dean stories while in chemotherapy to make time go by faster and also when I'm hospitalized! Thank You So So So much for your time and effort to give us such great stories!

Jen
Guest chapter 109 . 9/7/2014
How about finding someone for Seth!
caz21 chapter 109 . 9/7/2014
love it maybe another sequeal with this story series. it was so good.
Claire Moxley chapter 109 . 9/7/2014
Sequel?
REIGNSBALORORTONAMBROSEBABE chapter 109 . 9/7/2014
LOVED IT!
wwemicky chapter 109 . 9/7/2014
That was so sweet, it brought me tears of joy
ChelleLew chapter 109 . 9/7/2014
Aw, so sweet. Dean with identical twin boys and a daughter; oh my. Tears of the happy variety.
Roman and Chelle having a baby girl (wonder how much trouble Dean's boys will have with her in about 15 years?) at the same time - quite the fitting conclusion to this story. Terrific job!
nattiebroskette chapter 109 . 9/7/2014
Wow. Just wow. An amazing end to two great stories. I enjoyed them both thoroughly even if I didn't review every chapter. So glad Tor and Jon got their happy ending.
ChelleLew chapter 108 . 9/6/2014
Dean wore Torrie's bride robe? Ha ha ha! I hope that's the Twitter picture!
She said dada...aw...
So, what are Roman and Chelle up to?
wwemicky chapter 108 . 9/6/2014
OMG dessie talked, how sweet, pls don't let anyone i like die in this story, i cry again
Claire Moxley chapter 107 . 9/1/2014
Yay they are married again! Now keep them that way and stop breaking them up!
ChelleLew chapter 107 . 9/1/2014
Aw, great sneak wedding! Perfect! Wonderful!
ChelleLew chapter 106 . 9/1/2014
I keep saying something is up. They won't let her go back to Jon, even for a second.
ChelleLew chapter 105 . 9/1/2014
Michelle getting pissy? Someone wearing his balls as earrings? LOVE IT!
wwemicky chapter 107 . 9/1/2014
OMG that was so amazing, i knew it from when i saw the word, "wedding chapel"