Reviews for Ignition
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
Great chapter! I'm enjoying this story so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Lovely chapter! :)
WarriorQueen124 chapter 31 . 12/9/2017
This is a wonderful story. I love how badass it is and I like that you make Sasuke so realistic. I really enjoyed this! Great job and keep writing! Happy Holidays!
Uchiwaelle chapter 31 . 11/19/2017
I don’t usually read AU but I’m glad I read your story because i totally love it. I like the way their relationship grew little by little and how well you captures their personalities. Thank you for your work!
Bakerstreet15 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I wanted to review after I read all the chapters and god am I impressed! I love your writing style and the way you made Sakura's character was so awesome though Im not a real fan of ShikaIno but I loved it and this is one of the most great stories I've ever read...!
IsseyRiot chapter 31 . 5/24/2017
Wow. No kids, no wedding. This might as well be a revolutionary ss story. And i love it even more! ;)
Wangz chapter 3 . 1/11/2017
theeuniverse chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
The slow and steady development of Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is nice. I just hope they start going out soon. Also what kept Sakura hate men is making me really curious.
Maximum Rose Ride chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
Hey, I know I'm like super behind on this story since I just found it but wow, I love it so much and I'm currently binge reading it. I also follow your other story Celebrity Status, which is amazing too by the way. Also, I reall want to read the full version of this (whoops) but I cant seem to make the link in your bio to work and I can't find your tumblr either :(
walkingspring chapter 27 . 12/1/2016
I love Itachi as a lawyer!
walkingspring chapter 24 . 12/1/2016
Itachi :)
walkingspring chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Sakura's cool!
Discordmaru chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
loved this
Kupcake1010 chapter 31 . 8/29/2016
Ahh I loved this story so much. I progressed so nicely and smoothly and the ending was so perfect. I loved his casual and natural it all was! I really enjoyed the way the characters were portrayed and the garage family was too cute in all their interactions :) Thank you so much for creating this work!
I'm in here chapter 31 . 8/18/2016