Reviews for Dear Victoria
danielaine chapter 12 . 8/29
loved this
eatanygoodbookslately chapter 4 . 8/23
Here Victoria is looking at Darcy's actions without the stubborn bias Elizabeth had in the original story. Refreshing.
eatanygoodbookslately chapter 3 . 8/23
I'm really loving the character of Victoria. Victoria seems to have had more responsibility, where as Lizzy was indulged and spoiled into thinking highly of her own intelligence. I didn't even notice Lizzy's comments against men until you pointed it out. Hopefully she fills in the gap, Jane is too serene to be the leader the girls need and Lizzy was too indulged by her father.
Lady-Finwe chapter 12 . 9/29/2018
Nice :)
Aoi436 chapter 12 . 8/15/2018
I melted at reading "Mrs Darcy".
MamaStreet chapter 12 . 6/1/2018
This was a very sweet story. I thought it so interesting how you took Elizabeth’s character and hardened her slightly, and then softened Mr. Darcy slightly. And this last chapter was precious.
Lee chapter 12 . 8/15/2017
RavenDeathGirl0909 chapter 12 . 6/23/2017
This was great, I loved it
lpinney chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
Enjoying your story, a few small corrections for you. In the last chapter you referenced Mary as the 3rd daughter, yet in this variation she is the 4th due to Victoria. And in this chapter there were several references to. 5 rather than 6 Bennet daughters.

Tahnks!
QOP chapter 7 . 6/1/2017
You say twice "five daughters" but with Victoria they are 6!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2017
Would be a great story if you OC's presence would actually Chanege the story. Now you are just giving her Lizzy's lines, nothing more. You should be more brave and start an AU timeline due to Victoria's presence...
DMG88 chapter 12 . 5/31/2017
I must admit I did not read this story until your post about a spammer. However, I have since read it, and I have to agree with several other reviews that although you write well, it is basically the 2005 movie with one exception Elizabeth has a twin called Victoria who becomes the de facto, Elizabeth. Although the 2005 movie was based on Jane Austen's book Pride and Prejudice it was not a true reflection of the book. There were a number of characters missing from the movie, and the Gardiners were much older than what they should be... In the book, they had young children.
And, although P&P was written in the late 1790s, and called First Impressions. It was not until major rewrites in 1811 & 1812 that it was published in 1813 by T. Egerton, of Whitehall.
The Vitruvian Woman chapter 13 . 5/31/2017
(**)
Yuuko Aosagibi chapter 13 . 5/31/2017
Sorry to hear about the spammer... But just making sure- you do realize that you can turn off guest reviews, right?
Binka chapter 12 . 3/7/2017
You know, I think I like Victoria much more than Elizabeth, is that bad? I'd love to know what happened to the rest of the Bennet girls, I'm pretty fond of the idea that Elizabeth remains unmarried and spends her time travelling between her two elder sisters estates glorying in her nieces and nephews. Kitty will have calmed down and become a simple and pleasant girl who marries a business associate of Bingley's. As for Mary, I'd love something really nice to happen to her as she tends to get overlooked, perhaps she goes to live with her Aunt and Uncle Gardener once her parents are gone and benefits from the Masters in town, becoming more accomplished than any of her other sisters, then gets married to a future Earl or Duke. I'd love to see Lady Catherine's face at that news. I'd also like to see Darcy's cousin Anne come to live at Pemberley and benefit from the positive atmosphere. Sorry, I love this story, I just didn't want to see it end so day dreamed a sequel up.