Reviews for A Dying Romance
DepressedNinja75 chapter 13 . 9/1
I'm quitting the story because of the terrible prophecy, I recommend anyone seeing this review to not read this story, basically a weak percy that somehow even with cancer looks good and has a swimmer build? then he got laid with artemis for calling her cute or something and also got laid with Zoe for offering her his friendship. Oh and clarisse is a good lovey dovey person in this story... but hey, still a better romance than twilight.
Bit chapter 32 . 8/24
Please update this story. I know this story has more to offer. So please update!
Heh I'm just like that I don't give a fuck about myself idc if I live or die
kynan99 chapter 14 . 7/29
Thanks
Mastema chapter 5 . 7/13
What the fuck is this. You're really not good at this whole writing thing, are you? You're really gonna have Artemis and co wanna fuck Percy after, like, literally less than a day.
cowbutt90 chapter 32 . 7/1
when is the next chapter coming?
molleybrat00 chapter 2 . 5/17
I like it
ThunderStorm964 chapter 32 . 3/31
can u update pls?
UPDATE it’s been 4 months
JadeViper chapter 4 . 3/2
Just wondering what age percy is at. Ya say he came to camp and his mother died, but are you referring to the age in from the movies, aka about 16. Or are you more along the lines of the book where he is 12 or 13
It is kind of slow but I don't really care because your stories are the best! Also you really put a lot of thought and effort into your work. Keep it up!
OMG! THIS IS SO FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE! LIKE, PLOT TWIST! Keep up the AWESOME work!
dan chapter 20 . 2/15
nice! I caught the movie quote.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
Dude, no. I' mean sorry but I cannot accept the portrayal of Nancy here, mainly because SHE'S FUCKING 11-12! WHAT GABE IS DOING HERE IS FUCKKNG RAPE!
Elijah Knightz chapter 32 . 10/22/2017
Great addition to the story cant wait for the next update