Reviews for A Dying Romance
Ragingamer chapter 32 . 3/31
can u update pls?
UPDATE it’s been 4 months
JadeViper chapter 4 . 3/2
Just wondering what age percy is at. Ya say he came to camp and his mother died, but are you referring to the age in from the movies, aka about 16. Or are you more along the lines of the book where he is 12 or 13
It is kind of slow but I don't really care because your stories are the best! Also you really put a lot of thought and effort into your work. Keep it up!
OMG! THIS IS SO FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE! LIKE, PLOT TWIST! Keep up the AWESOME work!
dan chapter 20 . 2/15
nice! I caught the movie quote.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
Dude, no. I' mean sorry but I cannot accept the portrayal of Nancy here, mainly because SHE'S FUCKING 11-12! WHAT GABE IS DOING HERE IS FUCKKNG RAPE!
Eye Of Amun-Ra chapter 32 . 10/22/2017
Great addition to the story cant wait for the next update
Danny Tatro chapter 8 . 10/20/2017
loved the end. I was bawling my eyes out at the end.
3ND3RGOATFACE chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Erm... This is the reveiwer GOATFACE but I've made a new account so...yeah Chapter is good
Guest chapter 20 . 10/17/2017
I like the almost blatant use of references from "The princess bride" well done so far I'm actually enjoying this story more than I thought I would. Again good job.
GOATFACE chapter 32 . 10/16/2017
I haven't been reviewing much on this chapter:P Nice job adding in Artemis's mother.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2017
You know some of your writing reminds me of the movie the princess bride really good movie too I think your story is great so far if you have never watched the princess bride I think you should it is a very goo movie and then maybe read you story here you might find some things are the same in some ways. - Taylor eaglebear
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2017
I think that given Percy's cancer, he should be more powerful and in touch with his powers as opposed to being a really good swordsman as a way for him to be able to defend himself