Reviews for A Dying Romance
Eye Of Amun-Ra chapter 32 . 7h
Great addition to the story cant wait for the next update
Poke-Jedi Master Percy chapter 8 . 10/20
loved the end. I was bawling my eyes out at the end.
3ND3RGOATFACE chapter 1 . 10/18
Erm... This is the reveiwer GOATFACE but I've made a new account so...yeah Chapter is good
I like the almost blatant use of references from "The princess bride" well done so far I'm actually enjoying this story more than I thought I would. Again good job.
GOATFACE chapter 32 . 10/16
I haven't been reviewing much on this chapter:P Nice job adding in Artemis's mother.
You know some of your writing reminds me of the movie the princess bride really good movie too I think your story is great so far if you have never watched the princess bride I think you should it is a very goo movie and then maybe read you story here you might find some things are the same in some ways. - Taylor eaglebear
I think that given Percy's cancer, he should be more powerful and in touch with his powers as opposed to being a really good swordsman as a way for him to be able to defend himself
I'm pretty sure the disease that you described percy as having in the story is fairly treatable now, so you could probably help Percy with it, or you could have Apollo help him, after all, he is the god of healing.
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 32 . 10/3
I really enjoy what you have written here and the inclusion of the "Princess Bride" was rather fitting for those chapters. I am looking forward to future chapters and cant wait to discover where all the little strings of story tie together in the end.
You should try to make Percy stand up for himself more often, in my opinion
I love Percy's favorite bands lol "Metallica, Slayer, Mega Death, Anthrax, Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback, Godsmack, and Five Finger Death Punch", Like seriously, second I read that I thought 'One of these things is not like the others.' lol
Six Foot Assassin chapter 32 . 9/26
First of Atlantis is Poseidons kingdom, second Kronos is father time? What? Even if someone got a silly name like that it would be Chronos who is time itself.

There are a lot of situations like this that I don't know where you pulled them out of.
there is one thing that bugs me a hell of a lot in this story, and it is the fact that the Greeks have a god of healing one that in the Percy Jackson verse could be prayed to for either getting rid of Percy's cancer or a task to cure him of it.
Demigod-Wizard-Gatekeeper chapter 1 . 9/19
Wow. that's real sad for percy
The Tetract chapter 1 . 9/15
Pacing.. characters.. plot.. everything is off. I dont care about no flaming at this point. This is horrid. The only good thing is that your grammar is passable. The pacing is moving at lightspeed and the characters are ALL ooc. Percy seems like a bitch, and the females are all lusting over him for NO reason. All in all.. 2/10. Though i must admit; this could be re-written into a great story if the pacing was slowed down and you kept the characters from all going stupid the first time they meet percy. The cancer was random and unnecessary too.