Reviews for Life Goes On
Roses-N-Runways chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
I love it! Good job. I like that you had the song as a common theme throughout the story and I like that you showed Scott before he was sent to Horizon. I am going to look to see if you have more stories now. :-)

Come read my stories if you want to. They are all Scott and Elaine stories. They're claled "Unforgivable", "Home for the Holidays", and I have a couple others too.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Man! I coulda SWORN I reviewed this! Oh, well. Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
it girl chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
i love it! hurry up and write a new chapter...its really good!
texasgrrl chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
this is great i loved it i was looking for a story like this
Lyra Skywalker chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
:) good
Lyra Skywalker chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
really good!
Flamingteen chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
Wow! I really liked that story. I got into it. I think you did a really good job with that. You didnt include unessisary details and preppy things with the girls. You made it real! I dont usualy like storys like this but I loved yours! Im off to read your other storys :):)
BrucasDreamerfan-aka Anna chapter 4 . 12/2/2002
more p;lease
Lyssar chapter 4 . 12/2/2002
Hmmm...Hey what can I say? I liked it! Post more stuff please! Cuz you're a pretty good writer! :)
lil diam0nds chapter 4 . 12/2/2002
damn..that was good! :)
Poppyseed chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
Great story! I love how it ends right where season 1 starts. Good job!
BrucasDreamerfan-aka Anna chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
more please
ilovehaydenandjake chapter 3 . 11/24/2002
OMG you have to keep writing! It's an amazing story so far! You're a really talented writer! I love reading stories about Scott before Horizon, I'm so sick of reading just Horizon stories! Keep writing!
Poppyseed chapter 3 . 11/24/2002
This story keeps getting better! I can't wait until you post again! Keep up the great work.
Shan chapter 3 . 11/24/2002
Will scott be going to horizen in this fic?