Reviews for Good Men
unbadger chapter 7 . 7/8
Gahhh this is so fucking good. I know you probably would not get back to updating it but I just needed you to know. What a good story. Your prose is excellent. Thank you for writing!
Dodge1989 chapter 7 . 1/16
Love this story so for! Please if got some time write more of this story:)
esthealice17 chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
Loving this story!
amrhat684 chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
Please update this story! Please!
canadianat22 chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
Update :)

Was rereading some of my followed stories and came upon this one. Hope all is well and you decide to finish
Melissalarobardier chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
Are you ever going back to this? I just found it online and need more!
unstablemolecule chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
Hi! I know it's been a year since you last updated, I hope you're doin well. I just wanted to say that every chapter of your story has me on the edge of my seat! I just love it!

I'll wait for your update whenerver that may be. :)
Dido34 chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
Why you stop writing?! You so good with words and characters! You ever write amazing Merle part ... Please, don't give up this story!
bluezonelife chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
Please update :( : !
brady66 chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Was just reading your story and loved it! I know it's been awhile but will you be updating it?
Str1der2015 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Story got me hooked already...
kitkat chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
I noticed how this has not been up dated in a bit left me hanging Please Finnish i like way the story was going
Dymegurlie chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
PLEASE update soon! Please
BethylPercabeth chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
Merle! I love Merle please let him go back to their group! I'd be utterly heartbroken if he didn't.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
HOLY. oh lord you have to update this story! Especially with that cliffhanger! Omg so Beth is with Merle. And Daryl is going out of his mind with Beth being gone. It's like Alone all over again T_T (although this better not be like Coda! Argh) I can't wait for more! although i wonder if Beth made the connection that this is Daryl's brother- I mean has Daryl ever mentioned a brother or Merle's name? Hmmm

Well anyway, you're an amazing author! Keep up the fantastic work!