Reviews for Tea
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 3/29
I like it.
Sparity101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh wow, nice so very nice
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
XD HAHAHA! Fantastic! :3 fantastic! I can't say much else other than that.

Raven out thinking BB is always a classic, even when I do feel sorry for him. :c
twistedpremise chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Holy crud, this was incredible! Clever, funny, perfectly paced, and then sultry at the end... I tip my hat to a master. I had half a mind to beg you for permission to use this as a basis for a chapter of my own story, Raven's Howl, but I don't think it quite fits into my character development process. Nonetheless, an incredibly refreshing read, thank you for sharing.

My only question when I was reading was why raven didn't just go get her tea herself, but you answered that with the whole "she's playing him" thing, so even that got addressed. If u did decide to expand this tho, I'd laugh my butt off if she revealed a secret stash of tea in her room...
DarkWingedAngel8 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This was actually fun to read! Alot! I can see it as an episode in fact
LiumD chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That's scary levels of prediction on her part.
Annatheavidreader chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Haha, Raven's always one step ahead of of Beast Boy. Great story, I loved the plot and watching Raven's progressively worsening mood as Beast Boy didn't bring home herbal tea. For a first attempt at writing from Beast Boy's perspective, I have to say you did an excellent job in capturing his character's voice. I usually prefer reading in third person point of view mostly because if feels weird reading "I...", but I just love your way with words, so I can easily embrace the p.o.v. aspect of your story. Thanks for sharing your story, I hope you occasionally write from Beast Boy's perspective because you're good at it.
madmopar chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
this was very cute will there be a sequeal
liketotescray chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I usually hate first person POV, but when it comes to your stories, I don't for some reason lol

I think you were spot on with BB's personality, and I really enjoyed this! It totally seemed like something he would do

You should write in his perspective more often - it's funny :)
AwakenBlueJ chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Ah it so cute, following this on #scute! A good smile for this one, found it funny when he decided to get lemon, oh the rage she was keeping from unleashing. Ah so worth it in the end, get your girl BB, she's already baiting you. Once again, enjoyable and hope to read more ;3
Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
If you wanted, this story could be a verry good Beast Boy/Raven story (with multiple chapters I mean.) It already is a very well written story and the ending is great. I simply stated that you could expand only if you wanted to (and had an idea to).