Reviews for Harry Potter and the First Division
Visitor chapter 3 . 5/22
I really like this story! Please update soon!
city bookworm chapter 3 . 4/20
In interesting idea for the Dursley's to go to a priest. They were assuming most likely that Harry would get an exorcism. I wonder how the story will change with Harry thinking he has a gift. Will the church be a part of the story or only in the start of it?
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 3/5
Nice way to combine magic with religion. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 3/5
Great chapter and wonderful that someone understands both sides of the issue and attempting to better them both. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 3/5
Fun first chapter and thanks for sharing!
Nigelcat1 chapter 3 . 3/5
So far this is a beautiful story and I look forward to reading more soon.
Yay chapter 3 . 3/5
I love this! I always wanted to find a story with this type of plot! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Dinogeek chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
But this. Why has this not been updated. Why. I want to know so bad I've forgotten how to use question marks.
Pat chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Oh, how I wish you'd continued this story!
atymer chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Oh do post the completed story. I am beyond fascinated with the possibilities. Grateful for something more than cliched.
delenda est c chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Great chapter . Thank you .
KK chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
That's an interesting view on the Dursleys and their interaction with Harry. It makes the two of them more sympathetic, or rather gives them a good reason to fear but doesn't excuse what they did out of fear which is better than what you see in the books where the fear is unclear born of poor prejudice. If one was going to use a more sympathetic version of these two characters without changing their actions from the beginning I have to say this is a great way to go about it.
Meteorthunder3 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I shall be honest. I really hate it when fanfictions involve deeply with religions of the world. They often paint them all in a very disturbing yet unbelievable and very offensive cases. I may not be a Muslim, but I hate stories that denounce it, and that goes with other religions even if I am a catholic.

Yet I find myself here and so far I like the current chapters. I'd like to see where you will take this genre.
SnowWhiteOwl chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
That looks really promising... after reading the first chapter, I thought you would make it into a fic where the priests believed that Harry was possessed by the devil or something similar (that would habe been interesting to read, too), but I think I like it better this way.
Look forward to future chapters!
Gwenlynn chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Interesting concept and I can see why you are scared of people flaming. Always tricky when faith is concerned.

About the story so far, it us obvious that the statute of secrecy is broken badly here if a Priest knows about magic as well (unless he is connected to the magical world). Could be interesting to find the truth behind that.

Also interesting is Petunia and Vernon viewpoint. Not jealousy but fear in Petunia's case and protrctiveness on Vernons side. This makes them more human and less cartoonish as they are in canon. Hope to read more soon.