Reviews for Quiet Love
Meandrina chapter 3 . 5/2
Such a lovely story! I smiled throughout! :)

But I can't help but think that the summary gives a different vibe altogether. Like Draco makes her fall for him, but in the story we see them fall gradually for each other...

It was an extremely well written piece, though. Thanks for sharing!
I just found this... its so good! You should definitely write an epilogue. You're writing is amazing
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 3/3
Good start - I'm enjoying this!
Bee-cee-kay chapter 3 . 1/17
Oh this was so wonderful! Just lovely.
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Yes, you should definitely add an epilogue! Are you going to? This is absolutely amazing, looking forward to reading more of your Draco Hermione fics! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
You should seriously add an epilogue...your writing is awesome...
purplepam chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Awww! I would love an epilogue! Great job.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
This is a wonderful and charming story. I really love the back and forth between Draco and Hermione as well as the pace of the story. I would absolutely LOVE to read an epilogue to this fic if you choose to write one. Amazing story, really.
WizardAlex chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
An epilogue would be lovely! I really enjoyed this story, it was very sweet.
Colubrina chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
This is just really lovely, beautifully written and intoxicating.
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
You must must must write an epilogue for this, I love what you've done with them.
RandomGerman chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
A precious chapter. I like your style of writing!
cpetrienm chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
I love these vignettes! I vote for an epilogue!
hkmac chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
This is a lovely story. I adore how "real" their falling in love is. I would very much like an epilogue.
Emma-Rose chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Thank you for such a pleasant read! This version of Draco and Hermione simultaneously seemed in-character and yet refreshing. I also really like how you moved from element to element-none of them seemed out of place really-and that this piece followed the title to the letter and was subtle with basically no drama to it (or filled with unnecessary wordage). If you do decide to write an epilogue, I'll definitely read it!
Thanks Again!