Reviews for Nonentity
MsFrizzle chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I really liked this ending. I've always found Clockwork a particularly difficult character so I appreciate watching others handling him well. Your story leaves some intriguing possibilities. No wonder Clockwork believes in second chances. Although this ending doesn't really solve the problem of the Maddie-Jack-Vlad love triangle, it does at least hold out the hope of a better outcome and reconciliation.

In particular, I really liked the dialogue and the exchanges between the characters.

It is annoying how plot holes can nag at you but I'm glad you are going to write sequel to deal with it. In all the revelation fics I've read. The beans have never been spilled by an AU Vlad before. I rather like it.
MsFrizzle chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Wow that was an unexpected and sneaky move of Vlad. Since he is not a half-ghost himself there would be no reason for him to keep Danny's secret.

Vlad takes the news that his alternate self was mayor in stride. But he certainly wasn't prepared to find out his alternate self was a half-ghost.
MsFrizzle chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
You made some very good points in this chapter. I can't wait to see what "our" Vlad does about having in alternate universe self. Having Danny explain what was going on to Sam and Tucker was useful because it was a bit difficult to follow what was going on in the previous chapters.
TeddyBear98 chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Awesome! Update soon! :D
theyoungphoenix chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Oooh. Interesting. Can't wait to see what's next!
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Thank you for finding this loophole. I don't know why I never thought of it before and I applaud you for pointing it out. I guess it was implied by some theories that the alternate time line ceased exist so what does it matter if anyone dies/is murdered because it will be as if it never happened. But what if that is not the case?