Reviews for Silent Inavsion
Castiel444 chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Great to see this back. I loved the attention to detail, especially the little ones. The focus on that guard made your character seem a lot more human. Great writing, kept my attention the whole way through. Keep 'em coming!
CrimsonWing67 chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
You have font/text layout codes still within the text. It is unreadable. :P
Obelisk of Light chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I usually avoid self-insert fics like the plague, unless they're comedic parodies, but I'm glad I gave this particular story a chance. You've made it seriously interesting by having the reader essentially exchange places with Desmond instead of the typical, "AC player ends up in the 12th/15th/18th century," scenario.

While I'm enjoying what is essentially a novelisation a lot more than I thought I would, I do hope that the SI-in-Desmond can change Desmond's future actions ...
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I was hugging my pillow the entire chapter because of Kadar Feels.
Gods, the Kadar Feels.
*sobs*
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Liked the little thing about using, or rather NOT using the A OR B buttons, lol. As to whether or not Vidic and Lucy should talk, I think you should go with a bare minimum. Like, make it so that there's some conversation at the beginning of each session as well as the end, with occasional commentary every now and then. Like, "Come now, Subject17, is this the best you can do?" From Vidic, or something if you ever de-sync from the animus. Which I am assuming will happen a lot from the reaction of that one kill and from that last footnote in this chapter. I await your update!:D
Castiel444 chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
This was very good. Please continue.
CrimsonWing67 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I hate self-inserts to the fibre of my being... But this story actually looks promising. :D I'll keep an eye on it for sure.
Castiel444 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Wow. This is very well written and, in fact, surprised me at how good this is. Quite honestly, this is one of the best fanfics I've read in awhile. Please continue, ill be patiently waiting!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This is awesome, a nice take on a self-insert! XD I await your update.