Reviews for Consequences
spike'smate chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
good story
morph chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Another nice one. I like the twist of the wish at the end.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Irony is sweet.
Culf chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Oh... WONDERFUL twist at the end of the story. It all fits perfectly, down to the very detail of who Hallie grants vengance to(children, which, in vamp-years William must have been, besides, there is this whole thing about parents), the wording of the wish, just the fact that it was Hallies doing. It was wonderful! And the "then he can go to hell!" Masterful! I loved it! If Angel ever found out about who was responsible for all his sufferings, there'd be hell to pay!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That final twist was wonderful. Angelus was truly sadistic in his day. Great story. I was really amused by the little tie in at the end with Halfrek (I'm fairly sure it was Hallie). More please. Poor Dru.
drusillas1fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Are you going to continue this? Because the suspense is KILLING ME! Please continue, this is good!
babies-stole-my-dingo chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
That was truly awesome. The way you pulled all the elements together at the end, and the WISH...oh my GAWD. Perfect.
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
That was truly great! I'm including your name in my fav's author list: you're really skilled.
Melody Brandybuck chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
OH MY GOD! That was GREAT! I loved every bit of it...well, maybe not Angelus (he can just take his controlling attidude and do something x-rated with it) I don't hate Angel, but nobody messes with Spike/William. I'd love to see Angel's face if he found out that Spike was responsible for all his *ahem* issues.

Cheers,

~Melody
orgiastic chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
That was just the coolest.

It was perfect, I loved it.
ghost02 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
LOL! So, Spike was responsible for Angel's troubles, huh? Fitting. :)
aeryn chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
MOREMOREMORE! Lovin' it :D
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Mmm, nice. In a twisted way. I liked the ending.
Settiai chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Almost all of your fanfics are terrific, but this one really deserves a prize. *grin* Halfrek, aka Cecily, answering a wish that William, aka Spike, made in 1885... God, where do you come up with these great ideas?